Jump to content

Photo

back of postcards for OOT bags


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 nylalany

nylalany
  • Member
  • 625 posts

    Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:49 PM

    I'm wondering what you guys put on the back of the postcards you include in your OOT bags? I was thinking of uploading a few photos to vistaprint and writing Riviera Maya, Mexico or something on the front of each, but I'm not sure what to put on the back - anything specific to our wedding, or just information about the area, or nothing at all?

    #2 Helen_S81

    Helen_S81
    • Member
    • 985 posts

      Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:53 PM

      We put the bride & grooms mailing address on the right side with the left side blank, and a line down the middle.

      #3 nylalany

      nylalany
      • Member
      • 625 posts

        Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:03 PM

        OH so they are to mail to YOU? Not for them?

        #4 JessicaM

        JessicaM
        • Vendor
        • 1,969 posts

          Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:32 AM

          I just left two blank for their bags and then addressed one to me and my FI so we can add that to our guest book.
           

           


          #5 Alyssa

          Alyssa
          • Sr. Member
          • 11,793 posts

            Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:10 AM

            i put the name, contact info and website of the hotel centered on the left and blank on the right so the guests can address them

            #6 Jenn3878

            Jenn3878
            • Sr. Member
            • 5,681 posts

              Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:03 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by chprfan
              I just left two blank for their bags and then addressed one to me and my FI so we can add that to our guest book.
              We did the same thing :)

              #7 Bride010101

              Bride010101
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,547 posts

                Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:19 PM

                Just a question... did you suppy the stamps?

                #8 Alyssa

                Alyssa
                • Sr. Member
                • 11,793 posts

                  Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:39 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by naga0066
                  Just a question... did you suppy the stamps?
                  we are putting 1 regular size postcard and 1 jumbo postcard per OOT bag - we are stamping them all.

                  #9 Bride010101

                  Bride010101
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,547 posts

                    Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:42 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Alyssa
                    we are putting 1 regular size postcard and 1 jumbo postcard per OOT bag - we are stamping them all.
                    Thats what I was thinking as well... does anyone know how that works with it being in another country (Jamaica). I don't mail things too often... will the post offices in the states have what I need or is that something we'll have to take care of down there?

                    #10 Alyssa

                    Alyssa
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 11,793 posts

                      Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:45 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by naga0066
                      Thats what I was thinking as well... does anyone know how that works with it being in another country (Jamaica). I don't mail things too often... will the post offices in the states have what I need or is that something we'll have to take care of down there?
                      We are getting married in Hawaii so I don't need special postage but i believe you have to check in the country you will be mailing them from - you will have to buy stamps there or perhaps you can order them online or have your WC pick them up for you.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users