Sign in to follow this  
KayKay

New Here

Hey all, just wanted to say hello. My finance and I were engaged on Dec. 20th and we are thinking about getting married in March 2008 at Mayan Riviera. We are strongly considering the Grand Palladium, as we recently visited there in May 2006. If anyone has any questions about the Palladium I can do my best to help :)

On the flip side, I know very little about the wedding end of it and look forward to hearing from everyone. I have read the different packages, but I'm all for hearing others' personal experiences.

hi kaykay, welcome to the Best Destination wedding forum. there are quite a few Riviera Maya brides on here.

Which resort are you getting married at?

Please tell us more about your wedding and let us know how we can help. we have some great photographers on board and some super creative and organized brides that are always ready to help.

The Palladium sounds really nice for a wedding. Here are a couple of pics of one of their gazebos, I love all the green around it.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

congrats on your engagement! Let us know if you have any specific questions!

Welcome! Jackie will be very helpful - and the rest of us will do our best. If you have any specific questions, let us know - we're here to help!

Welcome, I am sure you will find all the answers to your questions here and lots of great ideas.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I did a little "research" last night and I'm also looking at the Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum. Decisions, decisions.......