221 replies to this topic

#201 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:55 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Janet
    Christa -- It's Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter. I also really like Behr Wheat Bread. They are both warm, inviting grays, not cold, stony grays. And trust me, I wasted like 140 hours of my life researching this! :)
    THANK YOU!!! Now you can divide your 140 hours by 2 houses. We saw a very similar color in one of the model homes for our community. Rafael keeps referring back to it...but ya think they could tell you what the color is?? Nope. I like yours & I think we'll give it a try :)

#202 Jenn79

Jenn79
    • 625 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 09:35 PM

I have wanted to post to this thread for a while, but it's taken almost two months to get most of the house to a photographable (is that even a word?) state.

Jennifer Hill Holmes's Photos - Our New Abode | Facebook

I apologize for the Facebook link, but I always have trouble resizing in Photobucket...and I'm just too lazy to upload the pictures twice.

I'm still waiting to get a few good outdoors pictures (without the mountains of snow), but don't get me started on lawn maintenance...it's not my forte.
      Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
      Review Pictures Pro Pictures
      "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#203 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:24 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JenniferLynn
        I have wanted to post to this thread for a while, but it's taken almost two months to get most of the house to a photographable (is that even a word?) state.

I apologize for the Facebook link, but I always have trouble resizing in Photobucket...and I'm just too lazy to upload the pictures twice.

I'm still waiting to get a few good outdoors pictures (without the mountains of snow), but don't get me started on lawn maintenance...it's not my forte.
        Your house is so adorable!! I love it, thanks for sharing!

#204 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
        • 5,681 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:37 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JenniferLynn

Love your place :) Congrats! FI is soo jealous of your Star Wars room!! :)

#205 Jenn79

Jenn79
          • 625 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 10:15 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jenn3878
            Love your place :) Congrats! FI is soo jealous of your Star Wars room!! :)
            Thank you! The SW room has been a looong time coming. It's probably my favourite room in the house right now.
            Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
            Review Pictures Pro Pictures
            "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#206 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:46 PM

Hey gals. So in addition to recieving my awesome Mid Summer gift from Jessica yesterday, I also had a visit from the Fed Ex guy in the am - he came bearing my new living room rug. Here are a few pics on the evolution of the living room. Next move: deal with the mantle. Need to choose some great pics to hang there. I also want to find a great light fixture to hang...

Stage 1: new couch & coffee table
              Click the image to open in full size.

Stage 2: paint

Stage 3: throw pillows & rug

better angle:

#207 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:56 PM

oh the rug and pillow look awesome! ties it all together!

#208 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                • VIP Member
                • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 02:58 PM

Thanks...I haven't decided if I'm 100% happy w/the pillows...but I can always put covers on them.

#209 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 03:23 PM

Christa that is absolutely beautiful! I love how bright and cheerful that space is now with the rug, great job!!!!

#210 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,347 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 05:49 PM

Christa--- I was wondering when I'd see some shots of the decor! Especially after the sofa purchase. :) I love that round coffee table, especially with the flowers/candle. Really adds a nice "soft" touch to the contemporary feel... the blue accents look awesome too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users