Photo

Bridesmaids dresses

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#951 erinmc

erinmc
  • 284 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:11 PM

If you could please post pic. that would be great!!

hey ladies - I was in a wedding earlier this year and we used the Henkaa convertible bridesmaid dresses - they were really nice and it was cool to be able to change them around -throughout the day and have something I can actually wear again!  Oh but one tip - make sure you have body tape on hand to help keep things in place!!!  We wore the long purple ones for her wedding and I'm probably having my bridesmaids wear them too, but in the short version since it'll be a destination wedding. Let me know if you want to see a picture and I'll get one I can post.

#952 erinmc

erinmc
    • 284 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:28 PM

OH and I love your shoes!!!!!

Originally Posted by love my shoes 

hey ladies - I was in a wedding earlier this year and we used the Henkaa convertible bridesmaid dresses - they were really nice and it was cool to be able to change them around -throughout the day and have something I can actually wear again!  Oh but one tip - make sure you have body tape on hand to help keep things in place!!!  We wore the long purple ones for her wedding and I'm probably having my bridesmaids wear them too, but in the short version since it'll be a destination wedding. Let me know if you want to see a picture and I'll get one I can post.

#953 schmizer

schmizer
      • 213 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 07:18 PM

Here are my girl's dresses.  My maid of honor is in the coral and my bridesmaids are in the two stylesof blue (the color blue is the same as the short version).Bridesmaid Dress.jpgKatie Dress.jpgPeng Dress.jpg

#954 Lindy S

Lindy S
        • 201 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:49 AM

I found these dresses on Forever 21. A good affordable option :)

http://www.forever21...00032495&Page=1#

#955 Manda123

Manda123
          • 380 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:44 AM

There are GREAT dresses on sale on beyond the rack right now by 4now fashions. Here are a couple that I liked... They have quite a few colour options as well. Sale lasts for 2 days so if you areinterested, get 'em now! I think I'm going to get the white one to change into for the reception. BTR works like Ideeli for those of you who aren't familiar. You can use my invitation if you'd like:

http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B5859C24

4NODSG3557RD_1.jpg4NODSG3707MT_1.jpg4NODSN1330TL_1.jpg4NODSN2363SLV_1.jpg4NODCH3959IV_1.jpg4NODAN101FU_1.jpg

#956 amanda2286

amanda2286
            • 162 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:00 AM

great dresses, thanks for sharing!

#957 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
              • 215 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:52 AM

You just made my day!! I'm gonna try get my girls the purple marrisa dress I love it!! and its way cheaper then the other ones we orginally where gonna get!  Heres to hoping I can get them all there sizes

There are GREAT dresses on sale on beyond the rack right now by 4now fashions. Here are a couple that I liked... They have quite a few colour options as well. Sale lasts for 2 days so if you areinterested, get 'em now! I think I'm going to get the white one to change into for the reception. BTR works like Ideeli for those of you who aren't familiar. You can use my invitation if you'd like:

http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B5859C24

4NODSG3557RD_1.jpg4NODSG3707MT_1.jpg4NODSN1330TL_1.jpg4NODSN2363SLV_1.jpg4NODCH3959IV_1.jpg4NODAN101FU_1.jpg

#958 Manda123

Manda123
                • 380 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:18 PM

Glad I could help! I hope you are able to get the sizes you need!

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

You just made my day!! I'm gonna try get my girls the purple marrisa dress I love it!! and its way cheaper then the other ones we orginally where gonna get!  Heres to hoping I can get them all there sizes

#959 cass2nate

cass2nate
                  • 15 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:18 PM

Here are my dress options.. I'm leaving it up to the girls which one they want to wear. 

Taryn dress in silk chiffon

http://www.jcrew.com...22512/22512.jsp

Arabelle dress in silk chiffon

http://www.jcrew.com...29286/29286.jsp

#960 erinmc

erinmc
                    • 284 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Lindy S 

I found these dresses on Forever 21. A good affordable option :)

http://www.forever21...00032495&Page=1#

Really cute!!! Just not sure if they would fit some of my BM's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users