OOT Bags, anyone ever used these

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#81 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 03:14 PM

I am interested as well in the bags. Let me know. I will probably need between 20-30.

#82 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:29 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nylalany
      I wonder if Dharma would be willing to lower the price of the big one if we did a huge bulk order. I'm going to order 75+, so I already get the lowest price, but if together with some other gals we ordered 200+, maybe they'd come down a bit? I wonder if I should call and ask...
      Any update as to whether Dharma will give us an additional discount?

#83 tlomlad

tlomlad
      • Banned
      • 1,949 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 03:38 AM

very very cute, they look very wxpensive but it looks like you got a good deal, i say GO FOR IT!

#84 nylalany

nylalany
        • 625 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 05:01 AM

Sorry - I came down with laryngitis on Sunday after a week of coughing and I still don't have my voice - the doctor said it should hopefully return by this weekend. VERY FRUSTRATING b/c I can't make any calls - when people call they can't hear me and hang up. UGH!

If someone else wants to call, I'd be ordering at least 75 bags, and from what I can tell, we'd be just under 150, which is more than 2x their 60+ category of price, so maybe they'd be willing to go lower. Otherwise I'll try when I get my voice back.

#85 lyrebard

lyrebard
          • 229 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 09:34 AM

I'd be in for this, too, if you're still taking numbers. I'd probably need between 25 and 30. (I can narrow it down for you before you make the exact order.)

-L

#86 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,193 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by nylalany
              Sorry - I came down with laryngitis on Sunday after a week of coughing and I still don't have my voice - the doctor said it should hopefully return by this weekend. VERY FRUSTRATING b/c I can't make any calls - when people call they can't hear me and hang up. UGH!

If someone else wants to call, I'd be ordering at least 75 bags, and from what I can tell, we'd be just under 150, which is more than 2x their 60+ category of price, so maybe they'd be willing to go lower. Otherwise I'll try when I get my voice back.
              Oh gosh, sorry to hear that! I'll give them a call tomorrow morning & see what they say.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lyrebard
              I'd be in for this, too, if you're still taking numbers. I'd probably need between 25 and 30. (I can narrow it down for you before you make the exact order.)
              -L
              I'll add your 30 to the estimated 150. I'll let you all know what happens tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed!

#87 nylalany

nylalany
              • 625 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:33 PM

Thank you - I'm so sorry I am useless right now - it is SO frustrating. I have my Los Angeles shower on Sunday and if I don't feel better and don't have a voice by then, I'll feel so bad for all involved!

#88 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,193 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 05:51 PM

UPDATE
                  I called Dharma today and asked about a larger discount above the $3.99 per bag if we were to order an estimated 180 bags. The representative that I spoke to told me that she had to ask the buyer. She put me on hold and told me that instead of $3.99, the buyer could do $3.85. I asked her if that was the lowest she could go & she said yes. She then went on to say that if I ordered more, the buyer would possibly go down more on the price. I told her I would get the final #'s & then call back. She said that I could call & speak to the buyer directly, his name is David.
                  If anyone else would like to try their luck, please do so! The bigger the discount, the better for us.

Also I guess if this is something that we are interested in then we should get our final #'s & call back. At least they are willing to work with us.
                  What do you ladies think?

#89 nylalany

nylalany
                  • 625 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 07:18 PM

Sounds worth it to me - maybe we can get them down to $350? Should we start a new thread - Dharma Bag 18" bulk order? Will it be a pain to organize the shipments? The store is located in San Francisco I think - I live in Venice, so they will charge tax if shipping to me since I'm in CA too. That's fine if we don't end up doing a bulk order, but if we do, we might decide it is better to ship it to somewhere close to California (for cheaper shipping charges) but outside of California (for no tax). Too confusing?

#90 nylalany

nylalany
                    • 625 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 07:18 PM

Oops, I mean $3.50

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users