Photo

OOT Bags, anyone ever used these

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#91 nylalany

nylalany
  • 625 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 07:21 PM

The best would be for them to give us a specific code for a BDW bulk order that we could input ourselves and each person could order their own. (to make it easier to calculate shipping/tax)

#92 lyrebard

lyrebard
    • 229 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 07:29 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nylalany
      The best would be for them to give us a specific code for a BDW bulk order that we could input ourselves and each person could order their own. (to make it easier to calculate shipping/tax)

That would make a lot of sense...especially since the discount doesn't seem substantial enough to make up for the additional shipping. No?

#93 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 07:38 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by nylalany
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by lyrebard
        That would make a lot of sense...especially since the discount doesn't seem substantial enough to make up for the additional shipping. No?
        The code would make a lot of sense, but, do you think that is something they would create just for us? You know what I mean? And then, we would have to guarantee that we'd be ordering a specific amount. What if we say we'll order 200 bags & they give us a price based on that amount & a code. Then, for whatever reason, someone changes their mind cuz things do happen. What happens then? Especially for those of us who may have placed our order before the person changed their mind. Would they go back & charge us differently?
        I'm just trying to think of possible scenarios that could affect us later.
        It would seem that the bulk order would work better. However, as you mentioned, the shipping would be an issue. It seems that we would be paying shipping twice, once for the original order & then the cost of getting it shipped to us from the original person. But if we're splitting the original shipping cost between a specific amount of people, isn't that still a good deal? Geez who knew this could be so confusing LOL
        Either way, I know that these are the bags that I am interested in. I guess its just a matter of deciding what we'd like to do.

#94 nylalany

nylalany
        • 625 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 11:09 PM

yeah me too (knowing what i want finally!) - unfortunately it seems like shipping is by weight, so i fear we'll be paying shipping 2x - so unless they drop the price significantly, i don't know if it is worth it? i don't know!

#95 Myda77

Myda77
          • 821 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 12:11 AM

They are really nice bags. The look great you should def get them.
            Maida & Tomas
            Circa 2004 - Our first picture together!

#96 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 12:28 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
              The code would make a lot of sense, but, do you think that is something they would create just for us? You know what I mean? And then, we would have to guarantee that we'd be ordering a specific amount. What if we say we'll order 200 bags & they give us a price based on that amount & a code. Then, for whatever reason, someone changes their mind cuz things do happen. What happens then? Especially for those of us who may have placed our order before the person changed their mind. Would they go back & charge us differently?
              I'm just trying to think of possible scenarios that could affect us later.
              It would seem that the bulk order would work better. However, as you mentioned, the shipping would be an issue. It seems that we would be paying shipping twice, once for the original order & then the cost of getting it shipped to us from the original person. But if we're splitting the original shipping cost between a specific amount of people, isn't that still a good deal? Geez who knew this could be so confusing LOL
              Either way, I know that these are the bags that I am interested in. I guess its just a matter of deciding what we'd like to do.
              a company has done something like this before. I can't remember what the item was, but they gave BDW members a code to type in for a discount.

#97 Nene

Nene
              • 86 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 05:34 PM

I love the bags too! I will probably get them as well... Thanks

#98 jessyg20

jessyg20
                • 263 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 06:42 PM

Has anyone checked this site out: New Page 1

They have good prices too for the same bags in big quantities. Just a thought!

I'm going to need atleast 20 bags but haven't decided which.
                  Jessy

My Planning Thread-Updated Links
                  http://bestdestinati....-thread-30226/
                  Wedding Pictures Link Threadhttp://bestdestinati....perfect-31186/NH Arena Real Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....ew-pics-32477/

#99 nylalany

nylalany
                  • 625 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 01:37 AM

We're looking for the canvas bags with a gusset and pockets but I don't see that on the link you sent. Sorry! Maybe I'm not looking in the right page?

#100 lyrebard

lyrebard
                    • 229 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:46 PM

Whatever happened to this attempt to bulk order? Is it still alive? Is anyone pursuing it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users