Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#4681 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
  • 315 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

DITTO! I had similar questions as MoodyC :)

Also,for those who did the ultimate (or even dreams of love) package(s), how much was the cost for extra guests? eg if you have a private reception with the dance floor (by the way how much is this??), and you have over 20 people, what is the cost per person for dinner/alcohol?

#4682 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
    • 315 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

Actually I had more specifics - the dreams tulum indicates that a private reception cost (in the "additional a la cart options of the PDF) is $800 plus the cost of food itself.

i see with the ultimate package that it indicates "special reception gold menu" for 20 people - does this mean you can have your "special" reception ANYWHERE lol?

#4683 moodyc82

moodyc82
      • 614 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
      • LocationNJ

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by MrsShoreytobe 

Actually I had more specifics - the dreams tulum indicates that a private reception cost (in the "additional a la cart options of the PDF) is $800 plus the cost of food itself.

i see with the ultimate package that it indicates "special reception gold menu" for 20 people - does this mean you can have your "special" reception ANYWHERE lol?

YES! I actually talked with the WC. You can pick which place you would like the reception. I picked the portofino terr. and for each person over 20 it is $66 per person for the food, cake, and liquor. When you have the private reception with the ultimate package it includes open bar. She sent me a list of all the extras if you want me to email you I can. I also have pics of the center pieces and cakes.

#4684 DJMannia

DJMannia
      • Vendor
      • 149 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:39 AM

Hi , 

Just letting you know , to book our services and prices information please contact your wedding coordinator from Dreams Punta Cana , 

Congratulations !!

#4685 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
        • LocationNJ

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by DJMannia 

Hi , 

Just letting you know , to book our services and prices information please contact your wedding coordinator from Dreams Punta Cana , 

Congratulations !!

Are you the one listed on the "extra" sheet?

#4686 DJMannia

DJMannia
        • Vendor
        • 149 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:38 PM

Hi Moody82,

I don`t know about that extra sheet , ask your wedding coordinator  about it ! , any other information you can contact us to

info@manniapuntacana.com

#4687 caribbeanmotion

caribbeanmotion
          • Vendor
          • 111 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

#4688 racheleli

racheleli
            • 13 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:37 AM

where did you find your DJ...how much was he...I currently requested the one they offer in the package...

#4689 racheleli

racheleli
              • 13 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:44 AM

I tried Liberty Travel as well..they were little help!!! Kimberly at honeymoonsinc.com is amazing!! She went to the head of Dreams to get me prices since they weren't released yet!!! My wedding is next Feb. 28 2014... her email if you still need someone is kimberly@honeymoonsinc.com I promise she will not disappoint!!! SHE IS GREAT!!! And so helpful

#4690 racheleli

racheleli
                • 13 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:46 AM

I tried Liberty Travel as well..they were little help!!! Kimberly at honeymoonsinc.com is amazing!! She went to the head of Dreams to get me prices since they weren't released yet!!! My wedding is next Feb. 28 2014... her email if you still need someone is kimberly@honeymoonsinc.com I promise she will not disappoint!!! SHE IS GREAT!!! And so helpful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users