• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#41 luv2love

luv2love
  • 260 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morgan
    This thread is making my list longer, not shorter like I thought it would.
    lol! I know, I've added a bunch to my list too! Well, can't say you didn't try!

#42 luv2love

luv2love
    • 260 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:59 PM

Quote:
      lol! I know, I've added a bunch to my list too! Well, can't say you didn't try!

#43 luv2love

luv2love
      • 260 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:01 PM

Quote:
        oops! Sorry...my computer froze!

#44 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
        • 794 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:14 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LisaG
          Our guests loved the soaker balls & water guns from OTC. We had SO much fun with them!!
          Click the image to open in full size.
          Click the image to open in full size.

LOVE the water bombs- another thing to my already long list = )
          HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
          http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#45 Chiquita

Chiquita
          • 2,674 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:16 PM

Okay, dumb question, but do you think it would be a PITA bringing little water guns in your suitcase with all the heightened security everywhere? I want to add these to my OOT bag list, but don't want any hassles bringing them with me.. even though they are obviously plastic.. :P

#46 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,193 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:26 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by naga0066
              What type of design are you doing for your shirts? My mom really wanted to do a group shirt... but I'm a bit skeptical on whether people would wear them. (we will have a wide variety of guest types/ages)
              This is my dilemma. I definitely want to do a shirt so I'm thinking along the lines of something very generic yet a design specific to Jamaica. Like "I love Jamaica" or "Ocho Rios Jamaica" with a palm tree or something. I don't want to get anything with our names & date cuz I'm not too sure that people would really be into wearing shirts again when they are home, that have our names on them, especially the guys.

#47 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,193 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:28 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Chiquita
                Okay, dumb question, but do you think it would be a PITA bringing little water guns in your suitcase with all the heightened security everywhere? I want to add these to my OOT bag list, but don't want any hassles bringing them with me.. even though they are obviously plastic.. :P
                I don't think it should be a problem. I mean like you said, they're plastic. I'd just be prepared in the event that you get stopped & they make you open up your bag.
                My concern is how the hell am I getting allllllll this stuff that I have in mind down there. I know I'm gonna have at least 2 bags of just wedding stuff. I know I'm giving some things to family & friends to bring but geez this is really adding up. I just pray that my bags are not overweight....

#48 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 09:07 PM

I have not read any of this thread, but my guests mostly used the following:

Flip Flops, all the women used them
                  Pashmina - some wore them as swimsuit wraps and others at night, but I say all the women use them.
                  Water bottles - got used by most people
                  Body Spray - men and women loved it and used it
                  Beach bags, they all used the bags on the beach
                  I am not sure about the soaps and razors and stuff because I did not see them use those :)
                  Tylenol, everyone told me they used that
                  Lip Balm, only gave to women, they loved it
                  T-shirts, only gave to men and they all wore them at least once

If I think of anything else, I will let you know.

#49 h&a

h&a
                  • 321 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:15 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Chiquita
                    No, I don't think it should be a problem. Just make sure you don't try to bring one on board and have it in your checked bag instead :)

#50 Alipires1

Alipires1
                    • 298 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:19 PM

I got a shirt one time for a wedding and the only time we wore it was for the plane ride because they asked us all too. Don't want to bum you out but if there are a lot of 20 somethings going they will probably feel the same way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users