• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 chicago88

chicago88
  • 699 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 07:01 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyCheese
    Hi ladies....Ive run into a dilemna, I have NO RING BEARER. It seems everyone is coming to the wedding w/o their kids, we asked one set of parents but they definitely said they were planning on leaving their son and the other parent we asked, gave us an unsure answer and I honestly don't feel he will come through for us. I want to ask my goddaughter (who is 9) to be a junior bridesmaid, will it be too strange to have her carry our rings?? Any suggestions?? Thx
    I don't think it'll be wierd - you can do whatever you want, it's your day!! We're not having a ring bearer either...

Therese & Jay
    Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
    http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#12 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 07:04 PM

Totally do whatever you want! Have GM hold the rings, or a BM or MOH ... even your FH can hold on to them. But the Jr BM idea is fine too. Anything goes!!!

#13 Mandy

Mandy
      • 514 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 07:12 PM

I've seen "traditional" weddings that didn't have a ring bearer, or flower girl, or 2 of each, or whatever. They just used the people important to them.

#14 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
        • 1,830 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 09:12 PM

Cool. I dont feel so bad anymore after reading all the posts. Thx ladies for your suggestions!! I feel much better :)

#15 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 09:14 PM

I just had a flower girl and the best man & MOH carried our rings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users