TA help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Excited_Ottawa

Excited_Ottawa
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:27 PM

Hi!

We just recently found out that the TA that we were going to meet with isn't going to work out (we waited a month to meet with her, and she forgot to call us back, and now it will be another 3 weeks before she can "fit us in").

SO, I am just wondering if we can get some help with how you all went about finding a TA that specializes in DW. We kinda stumbled upon this one, and have done searches for new agents, but in our area (OTTAWA, CANADA) there are a crazy amount of agencies, and I don't know where to begin!!

I just want to make sure I find someone who knows what they're talking about when it comes to weddings.

Any help would be great!!!
    Thanks!

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:35 PM

We have three TA's on this forum, Tammy (host) Jennifer (TA Jennifer) and Dina (TA Dina). You might consider PMing any of them to see if they can help you or if someone they know might be able to help you.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:40 AM

I was going to suggest the same folks! Tammy (host) is who we used, and she also has been working with http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t10706

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users