Photo

0 posts?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 JCH

JCH
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 03:58 PM

Just wondering...I just joined the forum not too long ago and I think I've made 4 posts or something like that....when I logged on today, it said that I've never posted before...do I have to post so many times in a certain time period for it not to go back to zero? Not a huge deal I just didn't want my account to be deactivated for whatever reason.

#2 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 03:59 PM

Looks like your points are accumulating but maybe one of the mods can check that one out. Hmmmm

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:01 PM

Hmm that's weird, I did see a history of posts, I think 5. The good thing is that you still have your points.

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:03 PM

Yep, I just looked too - I still see your posts, I thought maybe they had been deleted or something. Not sure I've ever seen this happen before!

#5 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
          • 1,798 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:50 PM

oooohh spooookyyy!

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:50 PM

the forum software updates the number of posts and members (but i don't know how often) so maybe it just hasn't noted those posts yet...weird...maybe i need to manually to a re-count.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:47 PM

ok, ran a maintenance diagnostic on the forum so it should be all updated

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
            • 656 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:34 PM

Ok, I am having the same problem. I know I posted three times in my "newbie" thread, posted in two peoples "cancun reviews", and at least once in "Dreams Cancun Questions" and yet it says I've only posted 4 times. I'll never get to 150 if it doesn't register my posts. :-( (i should at least have 6-7)

#9 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by peterpanpixiedust
                Ok, I am having the same problem. I know I posted three times in my "newbie" thread, posted in two peoples "cancun reviews", and at least once in "Dreams Cancun Questions" and yet it says I've only posted 4 times. I'll never get to 150 if it doesn't register my posts. :-( (i should at least have 6-7)
                It's hard for me to tell when you posted this and how many posts you had then vs. now, but you can see all of your posts in a list - I see 9 of them. Are you sure there are some missing?

#10 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
                • 656 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:35 PM

i think it's working now! thanks! I still can't click on ppl's profiles, including my own. And I see nothing that says I shouldn't. The only thing I shouldn't be able to do is download attachments. But a profile link isn't an attachment, is it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users