Photo

NY, NJ, CT, MA, PA, Etc. meetup anyone?

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#11 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
  • 933 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 06:55 PM

I would love to come but I work 3 out of 4 weekends a month so I am not sure if it would be possible. But it seems like fun!
    My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#12 MelissaH

MelissaH
    • 1,724 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 08:05 PM

Would you welcome a Canadian girl? A drive even as far as NYC or CT for a weekend is nothing for me, we do it all the time visiting family.

#13 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 10:44 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MelissaH
        Would you welcome a Canadian girl? A drive even as far as NYC or CT for a weekend is nothing for me, we do it all the time visiting family.
        um YES!!! that would be so cool Melissa. ya know what is funny FI's family lives in Kitchener and I swear they are like "oh 6 hours - no big deal - we'll be there" is that a Canadian thing?

#14 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
        • 1,257 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 11:36 PM

Alyssa,
          That's a live in the middle of no where thing! FI and I drive everywhere on no notice no matter the distance b/c there is nothing else to do! We love Philly but NYC is nice too.

#15 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 11:39 PM

yeah that makes sense LOL
            i live in center city philly and used to live in NYC so i think i am pretty drivetime lazy - i am one of those people who is like - whoa 20 minutes WTF? haha

#16 MelissaH

MelissaH
            • 1,724 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 11:42 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
              um YES!!! that would be so cool Melissa. ya know what is funny FI's family lives in Kitchener and I swear they are like "oh 6 hours - no big deal - we'll be there" is that a Canadian thing?
              LOL I dunno? I think it's maybe just a Kitchener/Cambridge thing (we're right next door to each other, Kitchener is like 10 minutes from here!) because we have to drive EVERYWHERE :P There's nothing decent around here that isn't at least an hour's drive.

#17 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 10:43 AM

I'd be in for somewhere in NY, thats not too far for us, but Philly is about 5 hours so that would be a little harder to do.

#18 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:01 AM

Just give me a 3 day head start and I'm there...make it 5, I like to pull over and look at stuff...LOL

I wanna come All of you cool people assembling in one place? Damn this geographical location of mine!!

#19 lambert13

lambert13
                  • 901 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:19 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by starchild
                    Just give me a 3 day head start and I'm there...make it 5, I like to pull over and look at stuff...LOL

I wanna come All of you cool people assembling in one place? Damn this geographical location of mine!!
                    We will pick you up at the airport.

Of course our Canadian friends are welcome. I was thinking about NYC because I knew that Kelly & Everton are down there every once in a while as it is, and we would love to see them again.

This week I will start a list of interested people and come up with a few potential dates. Off the top of my head I was thinking about Saturday June 7th. As far as I know we are open to just about every weekend around that time as well.

#20 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:23 AM

Tempting.....lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users