Photo

EdenH Real Arena Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
415 replies to this topic

#121 rubyringo

rubyringo
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:49 PM

Lillian just sent me 2 really great pictures of the different setup. Message me if anyone wants me to email them.

#122 jessyg20

jessyg20
    • 263 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:09 AM

Rubyringo, I just sent you my email address. I would love to see the setups! Thanks!
      Jessy

My Planning Thread-Updated Links
      http://bestdestinati....-thread-30226/
      Wedding Pictures Link Threadhttp://bestdestinati....perfect-31186/NH Arena Real Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....ew-pics-32477/

#123 Becksy

Becksy
      • 124 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 09:36 PM

I sent you a PM as well, I would love the set ups as well.

Thank you,
        Erin
        Erin & MartinEdenH Real ArenaPunta Cana, Dominican Republic January 13, 2009http://i67.photobuck....stloser4x1.jpghttp://tickers.Ticke....f487/event.png

#124 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
        • 2,302 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JennTheBride
          Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum. I'm getting Married Feb 24th, 2009 :) Yay @ EdenH as well. Congratulations to everyone here.. I can't wait to see everyone's photo's.
          Yaay, another EdeNH bride! Welcome aboard I'll add your name to the list!

Ladies: I also added a poll to see where you guys decided to tie the knot!
          2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#125 gofeden

gofeden
          • 80 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:49 AM

We are booking this boat for lunch and swimming a few days before our wedding as a thank you to our guests for making the trip..they usually use it for weddings but a boat on my wedding day does not seem like a good idea since I or my guests may throw up at the idea of sea sickness...I have been on a boast in the DR before and the combination of fumes and rum are not so favorable!!! Looks like a great day trip though!

"La Barcaza” is the unique boat restaurant in Punta Cana, designed to celebrate weddings. Our boat restaurant is located in the best place to make the wedding of your dreams, surrounded by exotic palm trees, fabulous beaches and a tropical climate. The boat restaurant is on the island of the Dominican Republic, Punta Cana in the Caribbean Sea.

"The best Wedding Reception in Bavaro-Punta Cana-Dominican Republic-Caribbean Sea"

Check it out!
            Jelena and Bojan
            January 3, 2009

#126 gofeden

gofeden
            • 80 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:51 AM

What are you guys doing for centerpieces? We are thinking long table decorations and bringing stuff with us...Does anyone know if we can ship stuff to the EdenH?
              Jelena and Bojan
              January 3, 2009

#127 gofeden

gofeden
              • 80 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:52 AM

Post pics of your ideas!!!! Thanks. We will def do silk flowers and we are looking at designs from fleurspermail.com. Shipping costs are included in their prices. And they do garland as well as centerpieces.
                Jelena and Bojan
                January 3, 2009

#128 gofeden

gofeden
                • 80 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:12 AM

And what are you guys doing about people who want to bring a guest? A guest you don't know and that is not a date but a buddy?
                  Jelena and Bojan
                  January 3, 2009

#129 VanVickery

VanVickery
                  • 11 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:11 PM

i just noticed that the date of my wedding is missing the day! its the 6th! sorry for not saying before!

hows everyones wedding planning going latly?

#130 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
                    • 2,302 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:11 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by VanVickery
                      i just noticed that the date of my wedding is missing the day! its the 6th! sorry for not saying before!

hows everyones wedding planning going latly?
                      No prob, I just updated the list.

I'm pretty much done (hopefully) as far as planning. Just tying up the odds and ends with the WC and working on my welcome booklet. 24 more days! I cant believe its almost here. I am so ready for this vacation!
                      2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users