Sign in to follow this  
twinkletoes

EdenH Real Arena Brides Post Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearbunny View Post
We are considering this resort very seriously and I was wondering if anyone has some pictures they can post of the options for the ceremony locations. Also, wondering if anyone might have the private dinner locations for this resort as well. I am still waiting to hear back from the wc so figured maybe I could get a head start. Thank you for any help you can provide.

PS I have been through this thread but there are just so many posts I can't keep up :)
Hi!
Itâ€s been a while since Iâ€ve posted, but I have some pictures for you that might help….
LOCATIONS FOR WEDDING
Beach
Click the image to open in full size.

Garden area of resort

Plaza (where I got married)

Hall/ Banquet

Hello,

I went on the NH Real website to obtain the wedding coordinator's email address, but the email keeps getting bounced back as "undeliverable".

Can anyone please forward to me the email address of the WC at the NH Real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrfriendly View Post
I too am at the beginning stages of a wedding at the NH Real. I have a wedding date of Thursday November 5, 2009!! WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LRfriendly-
Soo sorry, but this is my 3rd post tonight... Im really desparate for info. I noticed your prior postings re: NH Real, and since your wedding is so close, I figure you have a plethera of info. Did the WC at NH Real email you price lists, pics of location for ceremony, DJ info, whether sit down dinner is included? I have been trying to reach WC but email bounced back. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Ladies here is the email I used in the past for elizabeth, it's also on the direct website:

For more information contact:

Mariana Vilchez & Ana De Los Santos

Wedding & Groups Coordinator

NH Real Arena

Ph: 809-221-4646 ext 7659

Email: mtngs.edenhrealarena@nh-hotels.com

************These are other emails i found on the NH official website, try these:

nhrealarena@nh-hotels.com

grupos.contacto@nh-hotels.com.

Betty, Dominican Republic works on "island time". It took awhile for me to ever get through to them last year, and it's still the same now!

I had to call the resort and speak to someone a few weeks ago. They finally gave me a sales rep's email address only so I could send them proof of my *anniversary gift. *I'm not sure if they are still offering it, but I was given a 4 day, 3 nights complimentary-stay voucher, so I could return within the year. I'm going back September 17th-23rd to really enjoy the resort. This will be my 3rd trip to NH and I can't wait. smile29.gif

Jessy

Thanks for keeping my hopes up. I will b calling DR tomorrow in an attempt to reach someone.

Jessy since you are my only resource rt now, please answer these Qs if you can:

1) I tried to dwnload the Word Docs detailing the Wedding packages offered at NH, but I could not open them; thus, can you pls post them? It matters not that the prices may be outdated bc at least I'll have something to gage from;

2) How do the rooms/suites look? Spacious? modern? clean? working air conditioning? Double sinks? Closet space? No major bug issues(I know its the Caribbean)

3) Can you please post pics of the suite if you took any?***

4) Was your reception Private or semi private?

5) Top shelf liquor offered at hotel? At your reception, were drinks served?