#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rache1124
    Morgan - it looks GREAT!!! I just love seeing all that you've put together! I get so many great ideas on this website I LOVE IT!!!

Anyway, I had a quick question for you - or anyone else out there...how did you find information on your excursions...the deep sea fisihing trip and the trip to the ruins I am also getting married in the Riviera Maya and we want to put these two outings together for our guests and I just feel lost trying to find information on them. ANY SUGGESTIONS/ADVICE Thanks!!!
    I got the info about the ruins tour from Matt. It's towards the end of this thread.
    http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t8837

Capt Ricks Sports Fishing Mexico Charters, sailfish, marlin, dorado, wahoo, Puerto Aventuras, Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya
    I might have read about the deep sea fishing trip on the forum. I can't remember. But, I was excited to find someone with great reviews that leaves out of a marina that is only a 10 minute walk from our hotel. I emailed them with some questions & the response was so helpful.

#12 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 07:20 PM

[QUOTE=Rache1124;248776]
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      I have started working on a brochure to mail our guests a couple months before the wedding. Thanks KellyMN for the ideas & inspiration.

This is still a rough draft. I plan on working on this more later. I'm tired of messing with it any more today. If you catch any typos, let me know.

Hey Morgan - found a typo for you - under currency: "Do not count ON being able to withdraw..." you just left out the word "on"

It looks soooo good though!!!
      Thanks! I fixed it in my file.

Anyone know if that's still the case in mexico for ATMs? When I was in cancun 10 years ago we couldn't find a single ATM with money on a saturday. Luckily I found $20 on the bathroom floor because I was totally out of money. I walked straight to the mall & bought a "save water, drink beer" t-shirt. Ahh, highschooler in Cancun. This time around my priorities are so different.

#13 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 07:26 PM

Looks great Morgan! Love all your projects... you're as much of a misc. paper product junkie as I am! lol

#14 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 07:27 PM

Wow Morgan!!! Your on a roll!

#15 staceyandadam

staceyandadam
          • 114 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 07:57 PM

Fantastic! I will be adding this to my to-do list! Great idea! Thank you for the template...
            **Stace**

#16 nenamono

nenamono
            • 282 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 12:34 PM

Great job! Im adding this to my files. Thanks for the template.

#17 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 11:03 PM

Morgan, what a great job!

I saved the template too.

#18 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 11:51 PM

It looks awesome! Thanks for posting the template. Love all your DIY ideas.

#19 Bride010101

Bride010101
                  • 1,547 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 01:13 AM

Thanks Morgan! You're amazing. I had thought about making one similair but figured I would never do it correctly in VistaPrint so forgot about the idea. Let us know how they end up printing!

#20 1Love

1Love
                    • 149 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:23 AM

Thanks for the template Morgan,

I had this same idea last week when I saw that Vista had the brochures for FREE! Now I've seen your example, I will add it to my to-do list.

Job well done!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users