Photo

Help!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 schelleq

schelleq
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 01:16 AM

I am hoping to have my wedding at Dreams Tulum in May 2009 (15 months away), Sandra emailed me saying April-June was already booked. Could this be possible? April-June booked over a year in advance? I thought I was starting this with more than enough time. Could she have possibly read the email wrong and thought I meant 2008? I guess I am panicking because I've seen so many brides on here book their dates around this time, if not later. Let me know if I am overreacting or if it could just be an error!

Thanks!
    dan & i on our engagement night 09/13/07

http://tickers.Ticke....3244/event.png

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 02:01 AM

Have you emailed her to follow up?? Maybe she did think it was 2008. I think I booked mine about a year before.

I think just go ahead and double check that you're both talking about 2009
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 02:05 AM

Definitely double check and ask directly about your specific date.

#4 Olive

Olive
        • 68 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 11:37 AM

I would double check with her. I booked just less than a year in advance. Sandra has been very helpful as well! Keep us posted.

#5 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
          • 939 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 11:59 AM

It has to be a mistake! I think you were booking plenty early!

#6 dmarie17

dmarie17
            • 276 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 08:42 PM

I had the same problem with the Dreams in Cancun. Read the post called "Note to future dreams cancun brides'.. I would link it but I don't know how!
              Anyway, they kept telling me that my dates were booked and it turns out that only the sunset weddings for those days were booked. Other times were available. We wanted a noon wedding anyway so it worked out but I was getting super frustrated with the emails. I ended up sucking up the international calling rates and calling the WC direct. It's so much easier to deal with them on the phone. Good luck and don't worry, ALL the dates in 2009 can't possibly be gone already!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users