Sign in to follow this  
Linda

Wedding @ Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Cabo San Lucas

welcome linda...there are quite a few PB brides on here: natalie (toesnthesnd), erin (woowoo), bethc...

there are more, but it is too early and i need my coffee to remeber...

let us know how we can help!

Welcome Linda. PB Pacifica is such a beautiful resort. Have you ever visited or are you going off of pics. Tell us about your wedding.

Welcome Linda!!!!cheesy.gif

u have ur dress and everything else picked out? can we help u with any of ur planning, post questions if u have any

I've already committed on the location and have sent out all of the invitations. My wedding dress has been picked out... so that is done. I just started planning and really need to decide on the details. I read Raina's post regarding her wedding at the PB Pacifica and found it really helpful. I am looking for a band (similar to the Twins/Cabomax) I say similar because the Twins are booked for another event on my wedding day. I'm kinda bummed. I've already visited and stayed at the resort so am somewhat familar... is there a need to go back right before the big day to do the food tasting and look at the location again? I also need to find a hair and makeup person... any suggestions?