Sign in to follow this  
BRENDASTAR

Dreams Cancun Bride to Be

Hi

Brenda from Chicago

Will be married in Dreams Cancun May 2007

Just came back from a site visit there. It's a beautiful place, happy with the wedding and reception locations, gorgeous views, very professional planner, can't wait!!

Welcome - happy to see another Chicago bride on here! That's great that you got to do a site visit, I'm not sure I will get to do one. Have you got any of the planning done other than the location?

Hi Brenda!

I'm so glad to see you here! Thank you for all the pictures you emailed me and the information, I really appreciate it. I think you will find tons of information here to help you with the rest of your planning and I'm sure you will be able to help us too, I'm so glad you're getting married at dreams before me, it will be so great to hear all about your wedding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRENDASTAR View Post
Hi
Brenda from Chicago
Will be married in Dreams Cancun May 2007
Just came back from a site visit there. It's a beautiful place, happy with the wedding and reception locations, gorgeous views, very professional planner, can't wait!!

Welcome!!!
I would love to see pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie M View Post
Hello Brenda! Welcome and good luck planning!!! What part of Chicago do you live in? I'm in Wickerpark area!
Oh, and I live about 3 blocks away from Natalie!

Welcome to the forum! We love our Dreams brides. Cant wait to hear more about your site visit. Did you talk to the WC about where you want your ceremony and reception to be?