I Can See A Difference!!!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:28 PM

It's only been 3 weeks since I started working out ... but my workout pants are getting TOO LOOSE!!!!!

And I went out with some girlfriends on Thursday night and one of them commented on how good my ass looked in my jeans! WOO_HOO!!!! I even had two old guys tell me they were looking at my ass!!

That has NEVER happened to me before!!!

It has me totally pumped up to stay focused and on track! I am going in to the gym today as soon as I can pull myself away from BDW! lol

My trainer is kicking my butt but it's so great b/c she keeps reminding me that my wedding is right around the corner so she is pushing me and I really do love it. I hope I can keep affording her though! Ugh, it's pricey!

Anyway ... just wanted to share! I haven't weighed myself, but she recommended that I don't until 6 weeks ...

#2 lscilley

lscilley
    • 1,466 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:30 PM

Good job it's so exciting when people start noticing your hard work! Youare going to look fantastic for your wedding!

#3 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:40 PM

yaaaay tami congrats working out with a trainer gives me much more motivation too. its pricey but worth it -- my gym membership expired in december, so i convinced my trainer to come do my sessions at the gym in my condo building -- for $20 less per session than i was paying at the gym! he comes once a week and theres such a huge difference between when i work out with him and when i do it alone. he's coming at 3 today, and i always dread it a little because i know im going to work out real hard, but i feel great afterwards! keep it going!

#4 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:48 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mauraw
        yaaaay tami congrats working out with a trainer gives me much more motivation too. its pricey but worth it -- my gym membership expired in december, so i convinced my trainer to come do my sessions at the gym in my condo building -- for $20 less per session than i was paying at the gym! he comes once a week and theres such a huge difference between when i work out with him and when i do it alone. he's coming at 3 today, and i always dread it a little because i know im going to work out real hard, but i feel great afterwards! keep it going!
        That is ssoo true! I am NOT motivated w/o a trainer. I will not push myself.

But, I work out with her 2x a week and the other days she is having me do cardio and abs ... so that I can do on my own. I'm working my way up to 1 hour on the elliptical. I HATE that machine ... but I'm up to 45 minutes and I try to do a good 5 minutes fast in the highest incline for the glutes ... and I think that is working, along with everything she has me do on my days with her!

#5 LeXiee

LeXiee
        • 286 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:07 PM

Congrats that's GREAT news!!!!!!

#6 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:09 PM

Awesome! Way to go!!!

#7 Leia78

Leia78
            • VIP Member
            • 2,459 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:14 PM

Keep up the good work!

#8 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,680 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
              • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
              • LocationUtah

Posted 27 January 2008 - 04:45 PM

That's awesome! Congrats!!

#9 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
              • 4,979 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:13 PM

Wow Tami, that's great.. congratulations!!!
                Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#10 CTHawaii14

CTHawaii14
                • 488 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:36 PM

Congrats. Thats awesome. Keep up the good work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users