Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#13 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:44 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cessyboston
        i have to take the quiz but love love love this book everyone should read it..
        I also have read this book and completely agree!

I took the quiz a long time ago (assuming it's the same one in the book, haven't checked this one out yet) and my top love language was Quality Time, followed by Receiving Gifts. Martin's top two were Physical Touch & Words of Affirmation. Receiving Gifts was at the very bottom of his list (score = 0) lol

We are nearly opposites, so this has really been a great tool for our relationship. Now Martin picks up thoughtful little things for me when I'm feeling down or we have an argument. His last two presents were bath salts

And now I know that picking up his favorite snack or treat isn't going to mean nearly as much as it would to me. I try and touch him more or say positive things about him when I think of it. I can tell he really responds to those things :)

*Edit* K, I took the test. I'm not sure it's the exact same as in the book but it conveys the same point. Here are my results:

10 Quality Time
        9 Receiving of Gifts
        5 Acts of Service
        3 Words of Affirmation
        3 Physical Touch

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users