Sign in to follow this  
GISS34

Newbie in Barbados 08-08-08

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say hi. Having my destination wedding in Barbados 08-08-08. Are there any chronic procrastinators like me?

(Don't have a dress yet smile120.gif

Still can't decide what invitations I want and I'm on a budget.)

My grandparents live in Barbados and I'm somewhat familiar with the island, it really is beautiful the beaches are GORGEOUS!!!.

One thing that I have decided on is that I am going with the starfish theme.

If there are any Barbados brides out there has anyone found a planner yet?

Giss

Yay Barbados! I love when people come here with new places, I don't believe we have other Barbados brides....could be wrong?

Anyhow, we can still help with lots of stuff. Happy planning :o)

Thanks Guys congratulations to you also smile159.gif , I am not seeing a lot of Barbados Brides either ! Anyway right now I am on the hunt for starfish wedding invites and passport style invites I found a cool site mypersonalartist.com, The starfish invites are coming up to about $700 for about 25. dizzy.gif I am looking at the designs closely and wondering if I could possibly do these myself?

Does anyone have a template for the passport style invitations? I love the idea of those as well.

Giss

Welcome! Becks did a great passport invite and there is a Starfish Theme thread as well. The search button will become your new best friend!

I am a procrastinator. I bought my dress last weekend and it supposed to be here May 25. I leave for Jamaica on June 16!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GISS34 View Post
I am looking at the designs closely and wondering if I could possibly do these myself?
Does anyone have a template for the passport style invitations? I love the idea of those as well.

Giss
It's very possible! Check the invites section or use the search function (above, right) and I know you will find useful tips. Have fun!