Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Big Congrats to Lauren (lauren c.)

thanks all!!! my parents did take pictures, but they're not home yet, so i'll have to wait for them.

the county clerk was the biggest c-word i have ever met. she was so full of herself and all 9 of us (both families) were yelled at b/c we were joking around and b/c - "this is a solemn occasion, a huge step in your lives, and not one to be taken lightly"

so how backwards is this - i got married, went for a dress fitting, and will have a shower tomorrow and a bachelorette party on saturday?!!?!?

thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren c. View Post
thanks all!!! my parents did take pictures, but they're not home yet, so i'll have to wait for them.
the county clerk was the biggest c-word i have ever met. she was so full of herself and all 9 of us (both families) were yelled at b/c we were joking around and b/c - "this is a solemn occasion, a huge step in your lives, and not one to be taken lightly"
so how backwards is this - i got married, went for a dress fitting, and will have a shower tomorrow and a bachelorette party on saturday?!!?!?
thanks again!
How crappy that you got such a crabby clerk for your "official" marriage! angry.gif

Congrats on taking the plunge though!!!! wink.gif

smile29.gif