Photo

Need a Projector for Your Slideshow?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BRIDEZILLA

BRIDEZILLA
  • 151 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:43 PM

My hubby and I did a slideshow at our welcome dinner. Our guests really enjoyed it and I was very happy that we decided to do this! Renting projectors in Cabo is pretty expensive so we opted to buy one instead.

The ZoomBox is a combination DVD Player/Audio System/Projector. You burn your slideshow on DVD and plug the projector in and you instantly have a slideshow. This is great because all we needed to bring was an extension cord and the projector!

Here are some reviews and product specs:

Amazon.com: Zoombox DVD Entertainment Projector: Toys & Games

We’ll take $135 + Shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions!
    Amber & Joe
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

http://daisyPath.com.../2/1/ 10/0/.png

#2 Marcy M

Marcy M
    • 21 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:08 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BRIDEZILLA
      My hubby and I did a slideshow at our welcome dinner. Our guests really enjoyed it and I was very happy that we decided to do this! Renting projectors in Cabo is pretty expensive so we opted to buy one instead.

The ZoomBox is a combination DVD Player/Audio System/Projector. You burn your slideshow on DVD and plug the projector in and you instantly have a slideshow. This is great because all we needed to bring was an extension cord and the projector!

Here are some reviews and product specs:

Amazon.com: Zoombox DVD Entertainment Projector: Toys & Games

We’ll take $135 + Shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions!
      I am interested! I have been wanting to do a slide show and the resort doesn't offer. I will have to check with the resort first and then get back to you!!

#3 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
      • 248 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 02:18 PM

OMG so am I.. This is a great.. I wanted to do it for the father/daughter dance since my father passed away a couple of years ago and would love to do a picture slideshow..

Please let me know how it works and if its still available as i am def. interested!! Also if you have any pictures of the actual slide show i would so love to see how it looked.

Joanna
        <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#4 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 03:44 PM

I put together a slideshow for my best friends wedding... it was a lot of work to get it all timed and everything but my goodness people told me for months after how amazing it was and what a special touch it was. They still call me requesting a copy of it... it's really a sweet thing to do.

#5 BRIDEZILLA

BRIDEZILLA
          • 151 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:39 AM

Hi Leia,

I accidentally deleted you message and cannot find you. I've already sold the Zoom Box. But, you can bid on one on EBay. I've seen them sell for as little as $175. Good Luck!
            Amber & Joe
            [sigpic][/sigpic]

http://daisyPath.com.../2/1/ 10/0/.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users