Photo

First Pro Photo from Dino

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 NATASHA

NATASHA
  • 646 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 12:59 AM

OK ladies - he sent me a teaser photo and said the rest are on the way. I think I look silly in this - but he was going for a different kind of look and I love the composition, so I'm sending it along to you all. AHHH! I am DYING to see the full set.

I had to compress the heck out of this so I hope it works OK.

Click the image to open in full size.
    Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:00 AM

You just look like you're in love!

#3 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:03 AM

even if you don't love this one, I think this is a good sign that they are going to look awesome. It looks really well composed, if that makes sense. When do you get the rest??

#4 NATASHA

NATASHA
        • 646 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:05 AM

That's sort of my feeling too. I think Shawn looks good.

He said he was picking up the prints tomorrow and mailing everything to me. I HOPE there is expediency between the mexican postal service and the US postal service!

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:05 AM

OMG natasha, i could smack you! to tease us with 1 pic! it is lovely but such a tease!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 NATASHA

NATASHA
          • 646 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:06 AM

It wasn't me it was Dino - He's teasing ME!

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:09 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by NATASHA
            It wasn't me it was Dino - He's teasing ME!
            don't make me start sending threatening emails to dino like i was to juan about rebecca's pics...i was such a pest!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 REBECCA

REBECCA
            • VIP Member
            • 1,825 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:09 AM

Yes, I agree with Ann, you guys looks so happy. I know how you feel, that anticipation. I was nagging the crap out of Juan. Your pictures have got to be getting close. I can't wait to see them all!!!!
              Rebecca
              <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
              Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:26 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by REBECCA
              Yes, I agree with Ann, you guys looks so happy. I know how you feel, that anticipation. I was nagging the crap out of Juan. Your pictures have got to be getting close. I can't wait to see them all!!!!

juan emailed me a few times and i constantly nagged him about your pics..the poor guy..you have to admit, his pics are so worth the wait!

Awards and recognition: 

#10 REBECCA

REBECCA
              • VIP Member
              • 1,825 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 01:57 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by host
                juan emailed me a few times and i constantly nagged him about your pics..the poor guy..you have to admit, his pics are so worth the wait!
                Oh it was worth the wait...but then again it is easy to say that now that I have them!!! He told me it comes with the territory (the "nagging" brides. Those were my choice of words not his. He is very patient.)
                Rebecca
                <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
                Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users