Sign in to follow this  
NATASHA

First Pro Photo from Dino

OK ladies - he sent me a teaser photo and said the rest are on the way. I think I look silly in this - but he was going for a different kind of look and I love the composition, so I'm sending it along to you all. AHHH! I am DYING to see the full set.

I had to compress the heck out of this so I hope it works OK.

Click the image to open in full size.

even if you don't love this one, I think this is a good sign that they are going to look awesome. It looks really well composed, if that makes sense. When do you get the rest??

That's sort of my feeling too. I think Shawn looks good.

He said he was picking up the prints tomorrow and mailing everything to me. I HOPE there is expediency between the mexican postal service and the US postal service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATASHA View Post
It wasn't me it was Dino - He's teasing ME!
don't make me start sending threatening emails to dino like i was to juan about rebecca's pics...i was such a pest!

Yes, I agree with Ann, you guys looks so happy. I know how you feel, that anticipation. I was nagging the crap out of Juan. Your pictures have got to be getting close. I can't wait to see them all!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBECCA View Post
Yes, I agree with Ann, you guys looks so happy. I know how you feel, that anticipation. I was nagging the crap out of Juan. Your pictures have got to be getting close. I can't wait to see them all!!!!

juan emailed me a few times and i constantly nagged him about your pics..the poor guy..you have to admit, his pics are so worth the wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
juan emailed me a few times and i constantly nagged him about your pics..the poor guy..you have to admit, his pics are so worth the wait!
Oh it was worth the wait...but then again it is easy to say that now that I have them!!! He told me it comes with the territory (the "nagging" brides. Those were my choice of words not his. He is very patient.)