guestbooks

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:17 AM

Also, if you like the Guest Signature Plate idea, but want something other than a palm tree ... just do a Google search for "wedding signature plate" and there are a TON of different ones to choose from, especially if you want a more traditional one.

#22 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 11:32 AM

I made a scrapbook style guestbook to stick polaroid photos in. Purchased a few polariods at a thrift shop and figured to assign a few people to take photo.s

#23 Sunsierra

Sunsierra
      • 226 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 11:52 AM

We bought postcards when we were there and had the guests write their wishes, advice, and so on on the back.
        http://i210.photobuc....J-0109-166.jpg
        Stacy & Joel
        Gran Bahia Principe, Mexico
        January 9, 2008MARRIED!!!!Our Review Our Pictures

#24 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 12:36 PM

We took the stuffing out of the donkeys and are having them framed all flattened out.

We also did the postcard thing at our welcome dinner.

#25 AmyFled

AmyFled
          • 100 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 08:19 PM

I am going to put a postcard in everyone's OOT bag. They can put whatever they want on it and they'll give it to us at the reception. Then we'll make a guestbook out of all of them. I got the idea from someone on this forum. You can design your own postcard on vistaprint.com and you get 100 of them FREE and you only pay shipping (mine was about $7.00)! The extra cards i have left over I'm going to let people at our AHR fill out so they can "be a part" of the trip even though they can't make it to Jamaica.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users