My Dress Still Doesn't Fit !!!!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 jean-marcus

• 1,565 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 04:32 AM

you can totally do it. i got faith in you. dont be tempted to cheat and do it the chemical way with those pills that just rott your insides and mess up your body. you are aaaalmost there. just stay with it :)

#22 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 04:32 AM

Remember, WW says you can lose 10% in ten weeks, so 11 weeks is plenty of time!

You can do it.

#23 DreamsTulumBride

• 766 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 10:12 AM

Hum... did I miss anything? I am just wondering why your dress doesn't fit in the 1st place? Did you gain weight after buying it or did you buy a smaller size as a goal to loose weight?

Of course, I was planning on loosing 10 pounds for my wedding... I've been wanting to do that for years now ! ! But the more I stress abut it, the more I gain ! I di not think I am fat but all I wanted was to loose a bit of "back fat" and flooppy arms fat ! ! SInce I knew this may not happen for my wedding, I bought the right size dress (one size bigger to let the person who does the alteration not have difficulties). Then, when I got it, I took away the size tag !

Don't forget, once you will be there, you will probably feel tight in your dress because of the humidity ...

I would just get it sized properly to avoid all this stress. You will still be beautiful in it ! !

#24 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:11 PM

Actually I had a beautiful baby boy in June - so I have a good excuse :) But I bought the dress in my normal size in August and I figured the pounds would just melt off by now - not so much - So I am just working my a** off at the gym (and my stomach and my legs ha ha) Results - here I come!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users