Jump to content

Photo

Just sent an email off....


  • Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 edna

edna
  • Site Supporter
  • 1,360 posts

    Posted 17 January 2008 - 07:24 PM

    Congratulations Jaime, Is great to hear you have set your date !!!!



    #32 Alyssa

    Alyssa
    • Sr. Member
    • 11,793 posts

      Posted 17 January 2008 - 07:33 PM

      Congrats that is so great!!! wow - time flies on the forum :)

      #33 JaimeLynne

      JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

        Posted 17 January 2008 - 11:04 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by mora
        Congratulations Jaime, Is great to hear you have set your date !!!!

        Thanks Edna! Sorry to be leaving you Mayan Palace brides Don't worry though, I'm in good hands!

        That reminds me, I really need to get on my Mayan Palace review! I've got sooo many great pics.

        ~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

        We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

        We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!


        #34 boscobel

        boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

          Posted 17 January 2008 - 11:16 PM

          Jaime - that is so awesome! It's been a long time coming and I am so happy that you have a date!

          #35 jthrasher

          jthrasher
          • Banned
          • 486 posts

            Posted 17 January 2008 - 11:37 PM

            Congrats Jaime!!

            #36 starchild

            starchild

              Moderator

            • Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

              Posted 17 January 2008 - 11:38 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
              I got an email from Nicole today and it looks like we are on!!! Thankfully they are going to let us pay our deposit in June and she just said if anyone else shows interest in that date they'll let us know and go from there.

              Sounds like we're a GO though!!!!



              P.S. I find it a little odd/disturbing that our "other" WC has not contacted us ONCE since we met up with her. I've sent her at least 2 emails since then and NADA. We wanted to use her to organize our WD but I'm not sure that's going to happen now... This just shows how exemplary the staff at LC is and why we have decided to have our ceremony there. I can't even count the number of emails I've received from both Nicole & Kelley since our site visit.
              Yay! That is disturbing that you haven't heard from them, as far as they know you're still interested, right? That scares me ...good thing you've moved on.

              Do you know where you want your WD? I'm just throwing this out there because Bill is fabulous to work with and very attentive. I had coordinators approach me after an online inquiry for PV restaurants, and they were going to charge me to to what we did ourselves in the end. You wouldn't need to hire an outside coordinator to set up something amazing here:
              (I know I always push this place but the food/views/price is right)

              Barcelona Tapas - Puerto Vallarta Restaurant - Barcelona Tapas
              info@barcelonatapas.net

              #37 Yari

              Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

                Posted 17 January 2008 - 11:51 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by starchild
                Yay! That is disturbing that you haven't heard from them, as far as they know you're still interested, right? That scares me ...good thing you've moved on.

                Do you know where you want your WD? I'm just throwing this out there because Bill is fabulous to work with and very attentive. I had coordinators approach me after an online inquiry for PV restaurants, and they were going to charge me to to what we did ourselves in the end. You wouldn't need to hire an outside coordinator to set up something amazing here:
                (I know I always push this place but the food/views/price is right)

                Barcelona Tapas - Puerto Vallarta Restaurant - Barcelona Tapas
                info@barcelonatapas.net
                Thanks for this tip! I am still looking for a place.

                #38 amyh

                amyh

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 3,754 posts

                  Posted 18 January 2008 - 12:45 AM

                  That's great Jaime!!!

                  #39 JaimeLynne

                  JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

                    Posted 18 January 2008 - 01:00 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by starchild
                    Yay! That is disturbing that you haven't heard from them, as far as they know you're still interested, right? That scares me ...good thing you've moved on.

                    Do you know where you want your WD? I'm just throwing this out there because Bill is fabulous to work with and very attentive. I had coordinators approach me after an online inquiry for PV restaurants, and they were going to charge me to to what we did ourselves in the end. You wouldn't need to hire an outside coordinator to set up something amazing here:
                    (I know I always push this place but the food/views/price is right)

                    Barcelona Tapas - Puerto Vallarta Restaurant - Barcelona Tapas
                    info@barcelonatapas.net
                    Actually, yes I know EXACTLY where I want my WD - it's an Art & Healing Spa up in the mountains called "Terra Noble". The thing is most of the locals we spoke with had never heard of this place. The WC that was showing us around had her civil ceremony there so she knows all about it. If we don't here from her soon I will try contacting that girl who had her wedding there (can't remember her name right now but I know someone posted the info for me somewhere)...

                    ~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

                    We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

                    We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!


                    #40 amyh

                    amyh

                      VIP Member

                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,754 posts

                      Posted 18 January 2008 - 01:07 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                      Actually, yes I know EXACTLY where I want my WD - it's an Art & Healing Spa up in the mountains called "Terra Noble". The thing is most of the locals we spoke with had never heard of this place. The WC that was showing us around had her civil ceremony there so she knows all about it. If we don't here from her soon I will try contacting that girl who had her wedding there (can't remember her name right now but I know someone posted the info for me somewhere)...
                      Hi Jaime, Prisar doesn't do one day coordination. She mentioned this when we had our first consultation. Did you already tell her that you are going with LC??

                      I have a feeling this is why your not getting a response.

                      p.s. the bride who had her wedding at Terra Noble was Amanda (not sure of her BDW screen name, she hasn't been around in a while) but here is her Knottie planning bio Bio




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users