Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4881 replies to this topic

#4881 Nichole0878

Nichole0878
  • 15 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationIowa

Posted 15 August 2016 - 06:32 AM

Was it hard not having an MC? I would want to ask a family member but I don't want it to consume their entire night. Does the dj control the flow of the night or was it the MC? Or did the MC just announce the bride and groom then speeches?

Hi @KimberlyD,

I noticed no one has responded yet, so though it may be late, hopefully it will still be helpful!

We had an uncle act as MC and only remembered to ask him 2 days before hand. Oops! But it worked perfectly. All he did was grab the mic from the DJs at the beginning to introduce us, the dances, handed it off to the best man and maid of honor for the speeches, and announced when to go grab food. The ONLY issue was when the music for our first dance started before I had fixed my bustle. But they just restarted it and we were good to go! Our MC didn't mind at all and I don't think it inhibited his ability to enjoy the night a bit. 

My El Dorado Royale planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...royale-wedding/

#4882 christis

christis
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 06:55 AM

My wedding is November 9, 2016. Anyone getting married @ EDR around this time period? Planning my wedding from Singapore (home is St. Louis) so...very stressed out haha :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter