Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4881 replies to this topic

#2551 jnitschke

jnitschke
  • 251 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

Just to add... we're going to bring down a scapbook with prelaid mounting squares for people to place their cards into when they finished them... that way it'll save us the work of having to do it when we return home.  We're also going to have a DIY photophooth using an IPAD, so I might the scrapbook pages set up with a space next the madlib card to place their photobooth pics.

Originally Posted by jnitschke 

I decided to do the madlib as our guest book too... actually I just finished designing them last night.  We're getting them printed from vistaprint on their rack cards.  Here's a sneak peek... I based it off of the same Wedding Madlib that was on pinterest... I love that site...

#2552 TheWolferts

TheWolferts
    • 458 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:56 AM

LOVE the idea of doing a "photobooth" with an iPad!

Just to add... we're going to bring down a scapbook with prelaid mounting squares for people to place their cards into when they finished them... that way it'll save us the work of having to do it when we return home.  We're also going to have a DIY photophooth using an IPAD, so I might the scrapbook pages set up with a space next the madlib card to place their photobooth pics.

#2553 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:01 AM

Those are BRILLIANT ideas!!!! I liked the idea of a photobooth, but wasn't sure how to make that happen without distracting my photographer. iPad - DUH.

Love your mad lib too, great job!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#2554 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,656 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:26 AM

2012 Karisma Brides!

If you or any of your guests are going to book their room at a Karisma Resort for travel this year, we have some great perks and upgrades available.

Book with Wright Travel and get your choice of:

• "Sweet" Upgrade (there are some exclusions to the upgrade like no presidential suites, honeymoon suites, etc.)
      • Beachfront Candlelight Dinner
      • 50 minute sky massage

or you can give to someone else in the group that books through Wright Travel.  If you book more than 10 rooms we might have extra certificates to give away.

We only have a limited amount of certificates so this is a limited time offer while certificates last so contact us to get your upgrade!

To get more information about booking your Karisma Wedding with a GI Wedding Consultant at Wright Travel Agency, you can contact us here: 1000

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2555 AllieH

AllieH
      • 2,014 posts
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:35 AM

I did a count and realized we leave in 96 days!!! I can't wait...

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

#2556 jnitschke

jnitschke
      • 251 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:54 AM

Here's the website that I saw that gave me the idea of using an IPAD...  I've got my FIL on making the backdrop scaffold that collapses and my dad on making the IPAD stand and working the logistics of connecting the IPAD to a printer.  The app they mention is $10, but I don't think that is really all that unreasonable-although there are other photobooth apps out there that are considerably cheaper too.

Originally Posted by AllieH 

Those are BRILLIANT ideas!!!! I liked the idea of a photobooth, but wasn't sure how to make that happen without distracting my photographer. iPad - DUH.

Love your mad lib too, great job!

#2557 jnitschke

jnitschke
        • 251 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:55 AM

I'm a moron... here's the link... http://www.since1910...ding-booth.aspx

Here's the website that I saw that gave me the idea of using an IPAD...  I've got my FIL on making the backdrop scaffold that collapses and my dad on making the IPAD stand and working the logistics of connecting the IPAD to a printer.  The app they mention is $10, but I don't think that is really all that unreasonable-although there are other photobooth apps out there that are considerably cheaper too.

#2558 jnitschke

jnitschke
          • 251 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:34 PM

Does anybody know if there is bubble bath in the rooms?  I was just thinking about how every room has a jacuzzi tub, and though bubble bath, bath fizzers, body wash, etc... might make for a good addition to the OOT bags.

#2559 AllieH

AllieH
            • 2,014 posts
            • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

bubble bath + jacuzzi jets are a bad, bad idea. you will drown in bubbles!! umm, don't ask me how I know. if it's just a jacuzzi soaking tub (no jets), then bubble bath is awesome. 

Does anybody know if there is bubble bath in the rooms?  I was just thinking about how every room has a jacuzzi tub, and though bubble bath, bath fizzers, body wash, etc... might make for a good addition to the OOT bags.

#2560 murmel

murmel
            • 1,406 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
            • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:20 PM

What I remember in the bathroom- shampoo, conditioner, liquid body wash, small bar of hand soap, shower cap. By the Jacuzzi tub- bath salts. ( I am not sure but bubble bath may not work very well in the jacuzzi tub....too many bubbles!)

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter