Barcelo Maya Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
4865 replies to this topic

#2361 jess102784

jess102784
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:03 AM

Mexico 2011,

Your pictures are beautiful!!  You look gorgeous!!  I have the same colour scheme as you (mine is the blue and white)!! Two great minds think alike.  Where did you get your dresses from?  I'm from Toronto and have only looked at a couple of stores and can't find the dress colour.  Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Jess

#2362 mexico_2011

mexico_2011
    • 82 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by jess102784 

Mexico 2011,

Your pictures are beautiful!!  You look gorgeous!!  I have the same colour scheme as you (mine is the blue and white)!! Two great minds think alike.  Where did you get your dresses from?  I'm from Toronto and have only looked at a couple of stores and can't find the dress colour.  Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Jess

Thank you!!  I am from Winnipeg and I got the bridesmaids dresses from a local bridal salon called LA Collection.  They are made by Impressions, which I'm sure can be found all accross Canada.  The girls tried the dresses on in a different colour and I ordered them in this colour, which I think was called turquoise according to the colour swatch I chose from.  They had no sample dresses in the turquoise, so I had to go off the little swatch they showed me.  I think they turned out perfect and I love how they looked with the hot pink flowers!!

Mel

#2363 jess102784

jess102784
      • 20 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:56 AM

Hi Mel,

Thanks for the information on the dresses.  They do look fabulous!!  Congrats again!!

Jess

#2364 LynnP

LynnP
        • 19 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:22 PM

OH WOW, you look so beautiful. What a gorgeous view, looks like you had a perfect day, so happy for you, congratulations!

#2365 ashfrylund

ashfrylund
          • 22 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:41 PM

Your pictures are amazing!! What kind of flowers were in your bouquet? They look gorgeous! Were they extra charge flowers?

#2366 mexico_2011

mexico_2011
            • 82 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by jess102784 

Hi Mel,

Thanks for the information on the dresses.  They do look fabulous!!  Congrats again!!

Jess

Your welcome!  I should also mention that the colour of the bridesmaids dresses match perfectly with the chair bows that the Barcelo provides :)

#2367 mexico_2011

mexico_2011
              • 82 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by ashfrylund 

Your pictures are amazing!! What kind of flowers were in your bouquet? They look gorgeous! Were they extra charge flowers?

The flowers in my bouquet were roses, gerber daisies, and mini calla lilies.  There is an extra charge for coloured calla lilies ($25 per flower).  So the wedding coordinator recommended using white calla lilies and they dyed them to match the colour of the roses and gerber daisies.  That way there was no extra charge for them.  I am very happy with how it turned out :)

#2368 KWally24

KWally24
                • 13 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:58 AM

Your pictures look gorgeous!  Thanks for sharing :)

#2369 Brenners

Brenners
                  • 807 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:31 PM

The dye didn't rub off on your dress or anything else?  I like that idea to reduce costs...Thanks for sharing!

#2370 mexico_2011

mexico_2011
                    • 82 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:41 AM

No, the dye didn't rub off on anything.  Not even when I got the bouquet wet during our TTD photo session! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter