Photo

Moon Palace 2008 & 2009 Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
3348 replies to this topic

#3011 nibsmom

nibsmom
  • 564 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:50 AM

Hey All!! I just got my TTD photos back from Claudia Rodriguez! I know some of you have been wanting to see them - here's the link!

http://bestdestinati....333#post953005

SOOOO EXCITED!

#3012 TinaM2b

TinaM2b
    • 445 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by honey740
      I did the online too but I picked them up in store, do you mean you ordered them to be shipped to your house?
      I have always had Walgreens.com ship them to my house and they are usually there in just a couple days. I haven't had any problems with the online services.

#3013 TinaM2b

TinaM2b
      • 445 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:48 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by nibsmom
        Hey All!! I just got my TTD photos back from Claudia Rodriguez! I know some of you have been wanting to see them - here's the link!

SOOOO EXCITED!
        Nina, Those are amazing! When you looking at printing some, check out the gallery wraps at Mpix.com. I had several of our engagement photos printed from here and they do an amazing job. I am still trying to decide which ones from the wedding we are going to get done.

#3014 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
        • 174 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:07 PM

Quote:

SOOOO EXCITED!
          Your photos are amazing!! :)

#3015 nibsmom

nibsmom
          • 564 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:19 PM

Tina, I love mpix. I definitely will get some printed. We really don't have any where to hang anything now though, lol...so we probably won't print any for a while! SAD!

#3016 TinaM2b

TinaM2b
            • 445 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:24 PM

Quote:
              Tina, I love mpix. I definitely will get some printed. We really don't have any where to hang anything now though, lol...so we probably won't print any for a while! SAD!
              We did some of the Mpix Standouts and have them on small photo easels around the house and they work great if you want a different way to display them without wall space. We have an 11 x 14 sitting on one of our End Tables in the living room and get so many compliments on it.

#3017 nibsmom

nibsmom
              • 564 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 11:05 AM

ooo! That's a good idea! Matt and I will need to take a look at that when he gets back from work on Monday.

#3018 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
                • 174 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 03:34 PM

Does anyone have the details for the free private function packages based on how many room nights you book?

#3019 honey740

honey740
                  • 148 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:37 PM

75 room nights for unlimited free private functions and your 7 nights free, it includes your nights (so if you book 7 and that's part of the 75, if you reach say 78 rooms, they don't deduct yours, they count towards the total.

Not sure about the other pkgs, i was focused on getting this one from the beginning!

#3020 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
                    • 174 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:29 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by honey740
                      75 room nights for unlimited free private functions and your 7 nights free, it includes your nights (so if you book 7 and that's part of the 75, if you reach say 78 rooms, they don't deduct yours, they count towards the total.

Not sure about the other pkgs, i was focused on getting this one from the beginning!
                      Thanks! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter