Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#6321 jana297

jana297
  • 646 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Melissa Budsock 

HI all,

I have not written my full review yet on my wedding at Dreams but I did want to let everyone know that I got married on April 20th and it was perfect!! Everything turned out just the way we wanted. The food was amazing, the flowers were beautiful, the weather perfect, Dj was a blast, and Cecilia was so helpful and on top of everything! I hope to write a full review in the next week or so but in the mean time if you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Good Luck to all the brides who have upcoming weddings at dreams I'm sure they will be perfect!!

I am so happy it was everything you wanted. Mine was perfect too. We will have many great memories from years to come!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
    April 6, 2012

#6322 jana297

jana297
    • 646 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:24 AM

So Juan just sent me the layout for my photobook. I wwanted to share with you ladies. If you have not hired a photographer yet he is the one!

http://www.juanphoto...s/PHOTOBOOKJ J/

I am not sure how long he will have this link up.

April 6, 2012

#6323 jana297

jana297
      • 646 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Melissa Budsock 

HI all,

I have not written my full review yet on my wedding at Dreams but I did want to let everyone know that I got married on April 20th and it was perfect!! Everything turned out just the way we wanted. The food was amazing, the flowers were beautiful, the weather perfect, Dj was a blast, and Cecilia was so helpful and on top of everything! I hope to write a full review in the next week or so but in the mean time if you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Good Luck to all the brides who have upcoming weddings at dreams I'm sure they will be perfect!!

Who did you have for your photographer?

April 6, 2012

#6324 kellykanester

kellykanester
        • 236 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:44 AM

your photos are gorgeous jana, I cant wait to be there !!

Can anyone tell me a rough idea of how much they would charge to rent sashes, table runners and colored napkins for 40 people ?? I have sent an email to claudia but she hasnt responded yet.

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#6325 marilili

marilili
          • 200 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:27 AM

Gorgeous!

#6326 jana297

jana297
            • 646 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by kellykanester 

your photos are gorgeous jana, I cant wait to be there !!

Can anyone tell me a rough idea of how much they would charge to rent sashes, table runners and colored napkins for 40 people ?? I have sent an email to claudia but she hasnt responded yet.

Go to their website and download the wedding planning pdfand look under extras.

April 6, 2012

#6327 kellykanester

kellykanester
              • 236 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:27 AM

thanks !! I found it, and its going to be way more then bringing my own. Did you bring your own ?? Also it shows bridesmaid bouquets to be 60-100 are you sure yours were only 20 each ?

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#6328 jana297

jana297
                • 646 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

thanks !! I found it, and its going to be way more then bringing my own. Did you bring your own ?? Also it shows bridesmaid bouquets to be 60-100 are you sure yours were only 20 each ?

They were definately only $20 each and I did not bring my own. I paid for the chair bows down there. They are good quality ones that you rent so I opted to rent theirs. The ones you can buy online I am sure are fine too. I swiched out a lot of things so maybe that is why my flowers were so cheap? I did not take the mexican trio band. I will look at my contract tonight but I am 100% sure she only charged me $20 for each bouquet. They were sooooo gorgeous. We did not take the two floral corsages for parents nor did we take the two floral centerpieces that came in the package. We used the gazebo decor for our decoration. So tose floral items were switched out for the wedding party flowers. I bet that is why they were so cheap.

April 6, 2012

#6329 rykell

rykell
                  • 170 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

amazing  pics

#6330 leigh2011

leigh2011
                    • 277 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:11 AM

I brought my own sashes, napkins, and table runners.  One thing you do have to factor in is extra baggage weight, but even then it could still be worth bringing them (as you can find sashes on sale online for $1 each).  I brought mine home to use at the AHR as well.

We did not use the bout's or corsages (I thought they were too formal for our event) from the package, so I was able to trade those for 1 BM bouquet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter