Photo

What time are you getting married???

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 niels408

niels408
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:55 PM

The only time open was 1pm for us which i was super disappointed about, but luckily the 4pm slot opened up so I'm hoping thats enough sun time & then still enjoying the pretty sunset. From what my TA says usually the start time runs 30 min late, so we'll be more like 4:30om??

Cross fingers it works!

Laura

#22 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
    • 466 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:51 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by niels408
      The only time open was 1pm for us which i was super disappointed about, but luckily the 4pm slot opened up so I'm hoping thats enough sun time & then still enjoying the pretty sunset. From what my TA says usually the start time runs 30 min late, so we'll be more like 4:30om??

Cross fingers it works!

Laura
      That should be fine!

#23 can't wait!

can't wait!
      • 517 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:44 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by niels408

Cross fingers it works!

Laura
        That's plenty of enough time. We are getting married at 4:30pm figuring the ceremony will take about 20-30 minutes. Take pictures from 5-6 and then start the reception right at 6. When I was there in January the sun set around 6pm so you should be fine!

#24 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
        • 1,257 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:50 PM

We'll get married around 6 ish I think. We have run of the place so whenever we get around to the vows is how we left it. I know, so not useful to this thread

#25 MissyR

MissyR
          • 1,210 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:56 PM

That sounds perfect - We are getting married at 3:30 (keep in mind it's Mexico time) so likely around 4:00 - then some wine, food, pics and a party!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter