Photo

Recommend beauty spa in Playa del Carmen

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 monicaswave

monicaswave
  • 450 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:51 PM

I am sorry if this subject is repeated in the forum. I looked and couldn't find it so here it goes...

Can anyone recommend a descent beauty spa outside of a resort in Playa del Carmen? I want to get my nails, make up and hair done the day of the wedding but we are not staying at a resort so I need to find a beauty salon.

Thanks!

#2 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 05:05 PM

I was in Playa del Carmen a few years ago (2004) and we were walking around and this girl had a really cute hairstyle, so my friend asked her where she got it done and she was a stylist in PDC. My friend got her hair done there and it came out really cute. Not sure if they do nails, makeup but you never know? I have the business card still (I keep everything) and the place was called LE BLEU. Here's the address & phone info: Av 10 esq. Calle 20 Norte, Playa del Carmen, Telephone #011-52-984-803-3182.

Hope this helps!

#3 monicaswave

monicaswave
      • 450 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:02 PM

Thanks! I'll look into it :)

#4 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
        • 554 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:57 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by monicaswave
          Thanks! I'll look into it :)
          Good question! If you find anything out - I would love to hear too :)

#5 amyrak

amyrak
          • 469 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:58 PM

I'm also interested in hearing of anyone having their hair and makeup done outside the hotel. I found some places online but just haven't heard anything about Bella Spa'tique, Itza Spa...I'm be interested if anyone has gone to either of these.

#6 xiaosie

xiaosie
            • 12 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 11:51 PM

Hi ladies,

Any more recent suggestions for hair and makeup in Playa del Carmen? A salon recommendation would be great, or someone who could travel to Tulum or Xpu-ha bay (20 min south of Playa del Carmen)?

I've also heard of le BLEUE in Playa from my WC, but they seem very expensive.

Thanks!
              Wedding by del Sol Photography: http://www.delsolpho....michelle&phil/

TTD by del Sol Photograpy:
              http://www.delsolpho....helle&philttd/

#7 anita

anita
              • 106 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:45 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by xiaosie
                Hi ladies,

Any more recent suggestions for hair and makeup in Playa del Carmen? A salon recommendation would be great, or someone who could travel to Tulum or Xpu-ha bay (20 min south of Playa del Carmen)?

I've also heard of le BLEUE in Playa from my WC, but they seem very expensive.

Thanks!

I am interested in what you ladies find out as well! Was there a website that you guys were looking at for Le Bleu? Or do you guys have a list of their services by chance?

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter