Photo

Dreams Cancun Reception Club Tower or Beach ?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Ana Cerda

Ana Cerda
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 06:58 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PDXlove
    We're also going with the Club Terrace for the same reasons that Paula and others are/did-- paying for our own wedding and the wind factor. That said, I haven't seen many (or any?) reviews from girls who have actually gotten married on the beach at DC. Those of you who are will be our guinea pigs! I'm sure it will be amazing either way, that photo is GLORIOUS and I can't wait for beach wedding reviews!
    I went last month for my site visit and it was very, very windy. The had three weddings while I was there all were held at the club terrace. I was planning mine at the beach, but after we went there then we change our minds and are doing it at the terrace.

#12 savory

savory
    • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:32 PM

We're thinking of having the reception at the beach, but are wondering if we could forego the dance floor. Has anyone had their reception on the beach with dancing on the sand? Any thoughts?

#13 lucy106

lucy106
      • 2,880 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:59 PM

We are doing a reception on the beach so dont know yet but I would think dancing in sand may get exhausting and be pretty clumsy after a few cocktails.

#14 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
        • 153 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:52 PM

I am definitely curious for a review of a beach reception. Somebody do it up right at the beach and then tell us all about it!

#15 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:38 PM

I'm doing the tower just because my aunt will suffer from the heat on the beach not to mention FI being in a kilt and me in black lmao

#16 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
            • 466 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lucy106
              We are doing a reception on the beach so dont know yet but I would think dancing in sand may get exhausting and be pretty clumsy after a few cocktails.
              Yea..that sounds pretty exhausting!!! We are definitely getting a dance floor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter