2758 replies to this topic

#2731 ps31

ps31
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by jaycee 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ejFRcmkj2qk

our video

I meant my last post to be in reference to jaycee's video   Who took the video?  Was it the person included in the Divine package?

#2732 kmm8984

kmm8984
    • 22 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 11:50 AM

For everyone looking for room rates try contacting Jill at Sand n Sun Vacations. I had originally gone with someone else and she was able to get me much better rates!

#2733 jaycee

jaycee
      • 12 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:50 AM

Yes for the video I use the one from the resort nice guy but for my photos I use Derrek and Lorena from Photos in cancun

#2734 annkho

annkho
        • 28 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:18 AM

I burned a cd with the songs I wanted them to play and it went very smoothly

#2735 joda

joda
          • 205 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:44 PM

Hi everyone,

Well, we FINALLY have our date confirmed...we are getting married at the Now Sapphire on March 24, 2012! I'm so glad to get that out of the way, now just need to finalise the photographer.

I was dealing with Sandra, but my email tonight came from Anel, and it said she will be my coordinator. Does anyone know if they have more than one, or did Sandra leave? I heard she is great, so I am disappointed, hopefully Anel will be great too.

#2736 82turtles

82turtles
            • 297 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:20 PM

Hmmm, I had been working with Sandra but haven't had to contact her in a couple months, so I'm not sure. Back when I first started contacting the resort, there was both Daniela and Sandra, so yes, I think they normally have more than just one coordinator. Maybe they added to their staff?? Hope Sandra is still there, since she's taken care of everything for me so far and I heard she was great!

Originally Posted by joda 

Hi everyone,

Well, we FINALLY have our date confirmed...we are getting married at the Now Sapphire on March 24, 2012! I'm so glad to get that out of the way, now just need to finalise the photographer.

I was dealing with Sandra, but my email tonight came from Anel, and it said she will be my coordinator. Does anyone know if they have more than one, or did Sandra leave? I heard she is great, so I am disappointed, hopefully Anel will be great too.

#2737 joda

joda
              • 205 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 04:40 PM

Yeah I don't know. When I first started talking to them, about a month ago, all my contact was with Sandra. My fiance also spoke to Ramon on the phone, who is supposed to the assistant? The thing that confused me was that Anel's signature also says "Wedding Manager" and it's the same email address that Sandra had. Who knows? From what I've been reading from here, there seems to be a relatively high turnover rate for the coordinators.

Also, why is this thread so slow?

#2738 preciosa41987

preciosa41987
                • 23 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:15 PM

how do you have to put down to reserve your date?,,iam still looking at resorts but i really like this one.

#2739 AmyG

AmyG
                  • 189 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:15 AM

Hi preciosa41987,

I had to put down a $500 deposit to reserve my wedding date with the Sapphire.  :-)

Originally Posted by preciosa41987 

how do you have to put down to reserve your date?,,iam still looking at resorts but i really like this one.

#2740 AmyG

AmyG
                    • 189 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:30 AM

I got my reception shoes!!  I saw these online and had to have them.....they just came in and I Love them! 

I might even have to wear them around the house, hehe!    :-)

AAAAC-JiwlwAAAAAASLcIw.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter