Photo

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#1491 bumbles

bumbles
  • 574 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 03:04 PM

Happy Wedding Day Yamille! You'll be such a beautiful bride and have the best day ever!

Thanks for the best wishes, ladies! The wedding was great -- a review to come in a few days!

#1492 MissyR

MissyR
    • 1,210 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:51 PM

YAY BUMBLES WELCOME BACK! Hope you are enjoying being a MRS. Cannot wait to hear all about it!

Happy Wedding Day Yamille! Sending BDW love to you!

#1493 RCBlondie

RCBlondie
      • 199 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:57 AM

congratulations Bumbles! How was your day? I hope you had a wonderful time and look forward to your pictures and review.
        Rachelle & Randal
        June 2010
        http://tickers.Ticke....90e1/event.png

#1494 KLC77

KLC77
        • 2,207 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:45 AM

Welcome back Bumbles! Can't wait to hear all about it and of course, see pictures. :)
          ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#1495 featherchick

featherchick
          • 21 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:52 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by cac239
            Somebody on here gave me the idea of Flowers by Julietta and she seems to have very good prices and is great at getting back to you. If anybody wanted to try and make their own centerpieces she can even get bulk flowers. If you had her deliver the arrangements/flowers there would be a 300$ fee from the Paradisus but you could always go pick them up and save the 300$.

Just a thought for those unsure of what they are going to do about flowers.
            That's a great idea for me at least. My aunt is coming down and she happens to be a florist so it would be much cheaper and easier for me to do something like this....THanks for the tip!

#1496 featherchick

featherchick
            • 21 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:21 AM

Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Lacie and I have been reading posts for the last week and the site has been so helpful for me! I am excited since reading the wedding reviews and it seems like it is the perfect place for my wedding. I do have a question for everyone... I was thinking of doing mexican paper flowers as centerpieces as I thought it would be something local and interesting. Does anyone know of any Cancun vendors I can purchase these from in bulk? Or would I just have to go to a market and try to find them? Please let me know thanks so much! Congrats Brides to be!!!

#1497 bumbles

bumbles
              • 574 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:54 PM

Hi ladies, I just posted my reviews and will add pictures soon! http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t43208

#1498 navarrabrooke

navarrabrooke
                • 62 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:00 PM

Awesome review, Bumbles! Great pictures too. Congratulations!

#1499 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
                  • 391 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 07:31 AM

Bumbles- great review congrats to you..you looked like a princess.

I am so nervous about my hair now..I thought we were in good hands with Leticia.

Not sure what I am going to do now.

I think I am the next Paradisus bride..woo hoo!!!

#1500 bumbles

bumbles
                    • 574 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:37 AM

The person at my hair trial wasn't Leticia. I don't know if she wasn't available that weekend or if she has left the resort. Perhaps you can make a special request for her? She did such a fabulous job on PRC brides' hair!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter