Photo

El Dorado Royale-Ceremony Site pics

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 animaldoc

animaldoc
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 04:57 PM

I wasn't sure if everyone saw pictures of the various sites to have your ceremony, but Monica emailed me pictures so I thought I would share them.

#2 animaldoc

animaldoc
    • 91 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 05:07 PM

Okay let me try this again.
      Hopefully the pics will be linked this time.

#3 animaldoc

animaldoc
      • 91 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 05:11 PM

A few more.

#4 BandE2008

BandE2008
        • 228 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 07:50 PM

Thanks
          this is super helpful

Wish they had pics of all the reception options too!

Eden

#5 Melba

Melba
          • 132 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 06:06 PM

Thanks for posting. I'm leaning towards Gazebo 55. Valeria mentioned that EDR is in the process of making a portable walkway, so it might enable some of the girls that plan on wearing heals to use gazebos with sand.

#6 brigopens

brigopens
            • 247 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:34 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by animaldoc
              I wasn't sure if everyone saw pictures of the various sites to have your ceremony, but Monica emailed me pictures so I thought I would share them.
              You can go back to this post I had a while back that has pics and descriptions of all of the sites.

http://bestdestinati....077#post151510

I need to go back and change a few things...

Obviously the casitas gazebo was trashed in the recent storm and is worthless if you have any more than 10 guests.

There is the new faisanes gazebo which you can check out the pics of above...
              Our Bridal Party in Mexico

#7 Mandy

Mandy
              • 514 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:35 PM

I may have missed this in a previous thread (I'm still tying to figure this place out!), but were you asked to pick a ceremony location, or are you just ahead of the game? Will we be able to decide for sure after we get there?

#8 bre

bre
                • 205 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:45 PM

we had originally chosen the casita gazebo, then due to the hurricane it could not accommodate our guests. so they moved us to the presidential gazebo.

Once we arrived we looked at the location and I will honestly say that we both stood there feeling sad, looked at each other and said "I don't want to get married here..." Thankfully, we explained this in our meeting and the Faisanes gazebo was available. This had been Pete's first choice when we went in May but I wanted the wooden walk way of the Casita Gazebo. We went to look at it and it was the ultimate beach wedding location. I would highly recommend it to anyone considering EDR. It felt very private but at the same time so open and beautiful. Once we get more photos back I'll post them as part of my review. For anyone looking for a walkway, we did the red carpet under a double-wide aisle runner and I was able to stand in 3" heels. My beautiful Ann Taylor satin heels were ruined byt he end of the night though...
                  Bre & Pete
                  January 19, 2008
                  El Dorado Royale

#9 shannon

shannon
                  • 772 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 12:57 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by bre
                    we had originally chosen the casita gazebo, then due to the hurricane it could not accommodate our guests. so they moved us to the presidential gazebo.

Once we arrived we looked at the location and I will honestly say that we both stood there feeling sad, looked at each other and said "I don't want to get married here..." Thankfully, we explained this in our meeting and the Faisanes gazebo was available. This had been Pete's first choice when we went in May but I wanted the wooden walk way of the Casita Gazebo. We went to look at it and it was the ultimate beach wedding location. I would highly recommend it to anyone considering EDR....

Thanks again everyone! and Bre-I emailed Valeria asking her to change our ceremony site from the Pres Gazebo to Faisanes---super excited! :) Thanks for the "inside scoop" :)

#10 bre

bre
                    • 205 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 01:37 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by shannon
                      Thanks again everyone! and Bre-I emailed Valeria asking her to change our ceremony site from the Pres Gazebo to Faisanes---super excited! :) Thanks for the "inside scoop" :)
                      Yeah! I think you'll be very happy with this location

I hope it works out. Keep us posted.
                      Bre & Pete
                      January 19, 2008
                      El Dorado Royale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users