Another newbie

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:49 PM

to the forum! You will find tons of ideas and info here. Happy planning!!!

#12 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
    • 1,565 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:55 PM

oh theres no going wrong with tuscany for your big day. are you having a close intimate wedding or having a lot of friends coming out as well? either way its going to be wonderful

#13 caraleelee

caraleelee
      • 12 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:15 PM

Hi Everyone, my name is Cara and I'm getting married at Dreams Los Cabos April 24th.

#14 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
        • 1,565 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:53 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by caraleelee
          Hi Everyone, my name is Cara and I'm getting married at Dreams Los Cabos April 24th.
          HELLO CARA. welcome to the forums. dreams is a wonderful resort :)

#15 tkln

tkln
          • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:49 PM

Thanks everyone!

We had planned on getting married in Italy when we first got engaged and just doing immediate family in Italy and then having a party back here in NYC...that turned into a logistical nightmare (some family members getting upset they weren't invited, etc) so now it's looking like we're just inviting 'everyone' and whoever shows up, shows up and whoever doesn't can just send us some gifts!!

#16 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
            • 1,565 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 11:00 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by tkln
              Thanks everyone!

We had planned on getting married in Italy when we first got engaged and just doing immediate family in Italy and then having a party back here in NYC...that turned into a logistical nightmare (some family members getting upset they weren't invited, etc) so now it's looking like we're just inviting 'everyone' and whoever shows up, shows up and whoever doesn't can just send us some gifts!!
              hahaha. isnt that the great thing about destination weddings.. the only people showing up are the ones who really care enough to spend the money to come OR the ones who are just looking for a great excuse to go to a killer party. and the ones who dont will feel bad adn get you something nice from the registry. i couldnt go to one of my best friends weddings so i figured id get them the nicest thing on their registry because i would have spent more if i had gone without a gift so i was saving money... right?

#17 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 11:02 PM

Italy? Wow Im jealous that will be sooo romantic. Welcome to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users