Sign in to follow this  
Agape Gems

Can we ship wedding favors, etc to the resort ahead of time?

Has anyone been able to reach the WC? I just keep getting referred to the corporate wedding person in Mexico who is no help at all. I would like to ship mt wedding favors and guest gift bags directly to the resort to free up some space in my luggage. Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelve_piece View Post
Has anyone been able to reach the WC? I just keep getting referred to the corporate wedding person in Mexico who is no help at all. I would like to ship mt wedding favors and guest gift bags directly to the resort to free up some space in my luggage. Help!
Are you talking about the Riu? If so, if I remember correctly, the hotel doesn't accept shipments. I'm not 100% sure, but I think someone mentioned that before.

The WC's name is Chandlyn Edwards & her email addr is: weddings.ori@riu.com. I'm sure she'll let you know what their policy is regarding shipments. She may take a few days to respond but she will get back to you.
Hope this helps.

Chandlyn emailed me back and said that it was fine to ship items ahead of time. I askedher how to address the package, so when I hear back from her I will post her response. It seems as if her response depends on her mood at the time!

$297, wow that's pretty high. Hopefully my items won't weigh that much. I really just want to ship 25 photo albums and 25 parasol umbrellas so that I don't have to take up so much space in my luggage.

Quote:
Chandlyn emailed me back and said that it was fine to ship items ahead of time. I askedher how to address the package, so when I hear back from her I will post her response. It seems as if her response depends on her mood at the time!

$297, wow that's pretty high. Hopefully my items won't weigh that much. I really just want to ship 25 photo albums and 25 parasol umbrellas so that I don't have to take up so much space in my luggage.
Definitely keep us updated with what she says. I might consider this depending on the cost.

Quote:
Very True! I'll keep ya'll posted as I figure out how to handle this!
Please please let us know...I've been thinking about that myself.
Also-Welcome to the site!! I'm an Atlanta Bride as well...when's the big day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbi-francis View Post
Please please let us know...I've been thinking about that myself.
Also-Welcome to the site!! I'm an Atlanta Bride as well...when's the big day?
Thanks! April 12th, which I feel like is tomorrow!