Any word on the 2nd shipment?

#62 coreyphil

coreyphil
    • 497 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:56 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nylalany
      Any word on the 2nd shipment?
      I emailed Trisha today (because I suddenly freaked out that we leave 3 weeks from today!!! --- not over the pashminas, just the "HOLY COW I have a lot to do!" kind of freak-out). Anyways - she emailed the guy again - hopefully we'll know something soon ... he apparently keeps saying that it wont be long ...

#63 nylalany

nylalany
      • 625 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:23 PM

I may end up needing a few more Pashminas if anyone ends up with extra. I ordered in Aqua and Dark Brown, though I'd take Turquoise too.

#64 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
        • 1,016 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:42 PM

Just wanted to see if there was any update on the pashmina order. I have plenty of time but I am excited to receive them. Also, I think I may need to order more too so if anyone ended up with extra fuchsia, light green or ivory, please let me know.

#65 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:54 PM

Sorry to make you wonder, but we are having trouble with the 2nd half of the order. It hasn't been received by the company yet, which means it hasn't been sent to Trisha for distribution yet. I spoke to him a few hours ago though, and he expects to have the shipment within the next week and hopefully then we will be good to go and not have anymore issues.

Trisha or myself will check back in when there is an update...

thank you all for your patience!

#66 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:56 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by carly
              Sorry to make you wonder, but we are having trouble with the 2nd half of the order. It hasn't been received by the company yet, which means it hasn't been sent to Trisha for distribution yet. I spoke to him a few hours ago though, and he expects to have the shipment within the next week and hopefully then we will be good to go and not have anymore issues.

Thank you for the update Carly.

I am so excited to get them, even though they will just sit in a closet for months. LOL!

#67 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:11 PM

I know the feeling! I would love to see mine and get the ribbon that I want to wrap them in and design the little tags I wanna use....

#68 Cherielee

Cherielee
                • 160 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:14 PM

I am looking for 4 white ones if anyone has any extras i would buy them...thanks so much

#69 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:28 PM

Awesome! Can't wait to get them. I hope I will have time to make them cute!
                    Happily married since 2008

#70 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
                    • 1,016 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:42 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by carly

Thanks for the update and again for all that you two have been doing to get this taken care of. I can only imagine what a headache it is for you guys to deal with the issues and divvy them up and mail them out, etc. WOW. Just thinking about all that makes my head hurt. You guys rock!! Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users