Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TATrisha

Pashminas (hopefully the last thread!)

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Aren't you in NY? I bought some really nice pashminas in Chinatown for about that price. Unfortunately when I was there I didn't even think about buying some for the wedding!!!
Yup, I sure am. Thats why I said that this isn't a big deal if I don't get my shipment. I can drag FI there this weekend & have him negotiate a price for how many I need. That will be my back up plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Another update:
This is really making me upset, so I CALLED him... AGAIN! This time he finally answered his phone! It's a shame I can't understand him and he can't understand me... but I think we worked through PART of our problems.

I told him these items are for weddings and I need them shipped by Friday. Of course he says they aren't in stock. I said, the odds of you not having ANY in stock are very slim. So, he said he will go to his warehouse and ship whatever he has. I'm PRAYING that he actually does this and that we at least get enough to send to LC_Rachel in time for her wedding, and then we have another week until the next wedding.

So, keep praying! Thank goodness he's finally answering his phone! I feel less hopeless!
Thanks again for the update. I just feel so bad for you to have to be going thru all this drama! Your efforts are definitely appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appreciated enough that if this doesn't work you'll pick me up some in Chinatown!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Appreciated enough that if this doesn't work you'll pick me up some in Chinatown!?!?!
DEFINITELY!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Another update:
This is really making me upset, so I CALLED him... AGAIN! This time he finally answered his phone! It's a shame I can't understand him and he can't understand me... but I think we worked through PART of our problems.

I told him these items are for weddings and I need them shipped by Friday. Of course he says they aren't in stock. I said, the odds of you not having ANY in stock are very slim. So, he said he will go to his warehouse and ship whatever he has. I'm PRAYING that he actually does this and that we at least get enough to send to LC_Rachel in time for her wedding, and then we have another week until the next wedding.

So, keep praying! Thank goodness he's finally answering his phone! I feel less hopeless!
haha does he have counting issues? when we ordered I thought only teal or something similar was out of stock? Grr...bottom line he sucks. censored.gif

Thank you for all the work though. When I'm on the wedding trip, I won't even be thinking about the little pashminas. We will survive!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know and the worst part about that is, he was telling the other bride on here who contacted him, that they had everything in stock, but it might go on backorder cuz they were popular. How about they MIGHT cuz they already ARE! That punkacheen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
I know and the worst part about that is, he was telling the other bride on here who contacted him, that they had everything in stock, but it might go on backorder cuz they were popular. How about they MIGHT cuz they already ARE! That punkacheen.
Is it safe to ask what a punkacheen is? wink.gif


I'm definitly good to wait, especially if it means we get the whole order! I'm thinking happy positive thoughts :)

thanks ladies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsV-to-be View Post
Is it safe to ask what a punkacheen is? wink.gif
LOL, I was wondering the same thing. I thought it was cute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HA! I didn't even realize I used that word. My 4 year old neice made it up. She called her 2 year old brother a punk-a-chino once and it morphed into punkacheen. "Punk" is a word I use very loosely, so I think she got the first part from me, but she totally made up the -achino part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
HA! I didn't even realize I used that word. My 4 year old neice made it up. She called her 2 year old brother a punk-a-chino once and it morphed into punkacheen. "Punk" is a word I use very loosely, so I think she got the first part from me, but she totally made up the -achino part.
straight out of the mouth's of babes! too cute!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics

×