Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
monicabrandon2008

Cheap Canvas Totes!

Recommended Posts

Ordered mine on Sunday and they shipped yesterday! I ordered the iron-on transfer paper that was available on the CheapTotes website, so hopefully it is a perfect fit for that type of bag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
Ordered mine on Sunday and they shipped yesterday! I ordered the iron-on transfer paper that was available on the CheapTotes website, so hopefully it is a perfect fit for that type of bag.
Thats great! Please post when you're done. I'd love to know what you think of them & see how they came out. I'm considering ordering & really want to do the iron-on option but for some reason I think I'll mess it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO View Post
Thats great! Please post when you're done. I'd love to know what you think of them & see how they came out. I'm considering ordering & really want to do the iron-on option but for some reason I think I'll mess it up.
No problem! I just have to print everything at home, which means figuring out why my personal printer isn't working.

I usually print everytrhing at work but the iron-on transfer paper you can't use in the industrial printers/copiers b/c the heat is too much and it melts to the fuser.

Perhaps I can get them done this weekend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
No problem! I just have to print everything at home, which means figuring out why my personal printer isn't working.

I usually print everytrhing at work but the iron-on transfer paper you can't use in the industrial printers/copiers b/c the heat is too much and it melts to the fuser.

Perhaps I can get them done this weekend!
Cool. I'm sooo excited!! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I knew how many people were coming I would order them too! I can't wait to start ordering all of the fun stuff!

I found cheap mexican market bags at delsolstores.com

They aren't exactly what I want but they are the cheapest.

 

Off subject- I went to Target yesterday and in the $1 section they have spanish for dummies and sudoko books. I bought the spanish for dummies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually bought tote bags from them for Derek to give to his truck drivers at work for xmas. The tote bags were really nice quality. I'm going to buy the canvas totes to do my welcome bags. If I order them soon, i'll let you know how they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008 View Post
If I knew how many people were coming I would order them too! I can't wait to start ordering all of the fun stuff!
I found cheap mexican market bags at delsolstores.com
They aren't exactly what I want but they are the cheapest.

Off subject- I went to Target yesterday and in the $1 section they have spanish for dummies and sudoko books. I bought the spanish for dummies.
I was there too and bought those!!! What a great find and perfect for OOT bags. The shipping from cheaptotes was really fast too! The iron on transfer paper works perfect from them too....I just didn't order enough the first time. I will post a picture of mine when I get home to show you too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by chprfan View Post
I was there too and bought those!!! What a great find and perfect for OOT bags. The shipping from cheaptotes was really fast too! The iron on transfer paper works perfect from them too....I just didn't order enough the first time. I will post a picture of mine when I get home to show you too!
YAY!!! Cant wait to see!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
  • Topics

×