Jump to content

Photo

Are anxiety & stress considered a cardio workout???


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 NYJen

NYJen
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,326 posts

    Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:22 PM

    You know, when your heart rate goes up, you get red in the face and even start to sweat a little bit Just wondering, because if it's not, it should be.

    I had a stressful few days. Wedding issues, work issues. I'm hoping I can say that due to this, I actually did a few days of cardio. LOL!!!

    P.S. I really think this idea should be categorized with the philosophy that calories don't count on your birthday. Come on people, who's with me here?

    #2 amandalovesryan

    amandalovesryan
    • Member
    • 933 posts

      Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:45 PM

      I agree! If that is the way that it works, I do a cardio workout every day!
      My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

      http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

      #3 Spazz

      Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

        Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:46 PM

        It definitely counts, Jen! What's going on? Are you ok?

        #4 NYJen

        NYJen
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,326 posts

          Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:51 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lizz
          It definitely counts, Jen! What's going on? Are you ok?
          Yeah, I'm ok. You know me - I go months with no issues and then all of a sudden I get crazy about every little thing. I had some issues today with the invitations. I think everything is ok now and I should be receiving them tomorrow. Then on top of that, there is just sooooo much BS going on at work. I found out today that the entire Fixed Income group was told they aren't getting bonuses this year. I have no idea what that means for us and the rumors going around are so aweful. I spent the whole day with a sick feeling in my stomach because of all this. But I'll probably be fine tomorrow. I really need to work on my mode swings. LOL!!!

          #5 Spazz

          Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

            Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:56 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by NYJen
            Yeah, I'm ok. You know me - I go months with no issues and then all of a sudden I get crazy about every little thing. I had some issues today with the invitations. I think everything is ok now and I should be receiving them tomorrow. Then on top of that, there is just sooooo much BS going on at work. I found out today that the entire Fixed Income group was told they aren't getting bonuses this year. I have no idea what that means for us and the rumors going around are so aweful. I spent the whole day with a sick feeling in my stomach because of all this. But I'll probably be fine tomorrow. I really need to work on my mode swings. LOL!!!


            Awww, Jen, I'm sorry! But at least it's the weekend. Try to relax and not think about work. Maybe have Brendan treat you to the Cheesecake Factory

            #6 NYJen

            NYJen
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,326 posts

              Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:59 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lizz


              Awww, Jen, I'm sorry! But at least it's the weekend. Try to relax and not think about work. Maybe have Brendan treat you to the Cheesecake Factory
              HA!!! I'm actually having lunch there in 2 weeks with a friend. I just can't get enough of that place!!!

              Thanks Lizz. I actually feel better now. I'm having a nice quiet night at home. Brendan went out with some friends and I'm home in my PJ's, hanging on the forum, sitting in bed & watching 1 vs. 100. Oh, and I just ate a TON of chicken nuggets - YUM!!!

              #7 Heidi

              Heidi
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,642 posts

                Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:12 PM

                Yes Jen, it counts!

                Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

                #8 Heidi

                Heidi
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,642 posts

                  Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:13 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by NYJen
                  I'm having a nice quiet night at home. Brendan went out with some friends and I'm home in my PJ's, hanging on the forum, sitting in bed & watching 1 vs. 100. Oh, and I just ate a TON of chicken nuggets - YUM!!!
                  I'm in PJs, on the forum, sitting on the couch and watching 1 vs 100! WEIRD!!!!
                  Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

                  #9 NYJen

                  NYJen
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,326 posts

                    Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:15 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Heidi
                    I'm in PJs, on the forum, sitting on the couch and watching 1 vs 100! WEIRD!!!!
                    OMG!!! That's sooooo funny!!!! Did you have chicken nuggets too?

                    #10 Heidi

                    Heidi
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,642 posts

                      Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:17 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by NYJen
                      OMG!!! That's sooooo funny!!!! Did you have chicken nuggets too?
                      no cheese fries though!!
                      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users