RIU Wedding Perfume??

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:32 PM

lol -- I hadn't even thought about what scent to wear. Zi don't have a signature scent of my own. I have a few that I wear but none that I love.

I do love Kate Spade Beauty but its not on the market anymore. Boo. I think I need to check out some of her other scents.

#22 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:20 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by foxytv
      lol -- I hadn't even thought about what scent to wear. Zi don't have a signature scent of my own. I have a few that I wear but none that I love.

I do love Kate Spade Beauty but its not on the market anymore. Boo. I think I need to check out some of her other scents.
      Tami, is this what you're looking for?
      kate spade

#23 David and Laura

David and Laura
      • 177 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:43 PM

I wore Virgin Island Water by Creed. I fell in love with it when David and I were out shopping one day, but I didn't buy it. He surprised me with it on the day of my Bridal Shower. :)

Here is the description:

Virgin Island Water captures the tropical splendor of scents carried in the trade winds of Sir Francis Drake Channel near Ginger Island in the Caribbean

• Top Notes: Essence of copra (the white inner portion of the coconut); coconut today (a liquid derived from the sweet sap of the palm tree); lime of the Antilles; white bergamot, and mandarin orange from Sicily.
        • Middle Notes: Hibiscus, ginger, ylang-ylang, and Indian jasmine.
        • Bottom Notes: Sugar cane and white rum of the Antilles, musk from Tonkin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users