Photo

American Idol - Season 7

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#41 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
  • 933 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 12:58 PM

i felt sorry for that guy, they should not have laughed in his face, he looked so serious
    My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#42 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 01:05 PM

I know! I had to look away when they laughed at him because he had that look of pain, like his feelings were hurt, and he really did his best. Poor guy. (it was awful though)

#43 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
      • 933 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 01:07 PM

it was TERRIBLE.
        and the thing that gets me is when these people say that coworkers or friends encourage them to try out. I would not call those people your friends!

#44 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 01:10 PM

I can't remember what he sang, but the guy towards the beginning, the one that looked really serious that they were laughing hysterically at, I felt SO BAD for him. I really think he may have been part deaf because that's what he sounded like. I used to work with two deaf brothers and one of them just mouthed words with no sound, but the other sounded just like that guy. I felt really bad for him, he kind of sounded funny when he talked to.

The guy in the cape, OMG, hilarious!

And the green goblin girl, SCARY!! she'll definetly be victorious, lol!

what about the star wars chick! She was SOOO weird, and she lives in the next town over from where I work, lol!

#45 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 01:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by albrosious
            it was TERRIBLE.
            and the thing that gets me is when these people say that coworkers or friends encourage them to try out. I would not call those people your friends!
            Totally, maybe they just want to get on tv and wait outside the door!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jilly76
            I can't remember what he sang, but the guy towards the beginning, the one that looked really serious that they were laughing hysterically at, I felt SO BAD for him. I really think he may have been part deaf because that's what he sounded like. I used to work with two deaf brothers and one of them just mouthed words with no sound, but the other sounded just like that guy. I felt really bad for him, he kind of sounded funny when he talked to.

The guy in the cape, OMG, hilarious!

And the green goblin girl, SCARY!! she'll definetly be victorious, lol!

what about the star wars chick! She was SOOO weird, and she lives in the next town over from where I work, lol!
            That was the "go down moses" guy! He may have been part deaf, it did sound that way when he talked. The cape guy is a nut! No way the star wars chick lives near your job. She was a nut too! Watch out, you may see her around...haha

#46 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
            • 933 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 01:19 PM

yeah, stay away from Princess Leia. she seemed psycho! oh, speaking of psycho, what about the guy who sang the stalking song? that was creepy!

#47 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 01:21 PM

Heck yeah that was strange! He was all in Paula's face...lmao!

#48 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
                • Banned
                • 381 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 03:03 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by starchild
                  So funny...that rendition of "go down moses" had me in stitches. Wow!!
                  This is one of my ALL TIME favorites so far! TOOOOO FUNNY! We were literally laying at the foot of the bed giggeling and laughing (and a snort or two from me)!! It was so nice to just laugh together. This guy was toooooo much!

#49 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,193 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 04:45 PM

I hope you guys are ready for tonights show. I can only imagine!

#50 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,193 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 04:46 PM

I hope you guys are ready for tonights show. I can only imagine!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users