Okay so it doesn't look like a wedding scrapbook...but my colors are pink and brown and my flowers are daisies...so I just had to get this!!! Plus, I can add a pic of us on the front!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Very cute and perfect for your theme!! I need to start a scrapbook. I saved random things from our wedding and honeymoon that I meant to scrapbook. Thanks for reminding me to get on it!!

I always love the completed project...but it does take alot of time and so I just haven't had the time to do it fo like a couple years! But wedding/Cabo pic will defiantely put me back in the mood! :)

So funny, Michelle, I found a scrapbook that was close to my colors and had orange hibiscus' on it. I decided that I am not traditional, so why not use it as my wedding scrapbook!

So obviously, I think yours is a great idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
So funny, Michelle, I found a scrapbook that was close to my colors and had orange hibiscus' on it. I decided that I am not traditional, so why not use it as my wedding scrapbook!

So obviously, I think yours is a great idea!
Wow...that's great you found a similar one themed to your wedding too!! Especially because pink and brown is kinda over done but not you colors!!! I love it!

and I agree, so not traditional...