#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sarah
    Unless you are privately hosting that video somewhere, you aren't going to get the quality online. For instance, Leigh, Juan, Jonathan, etc all have their own websites and their own hosting so they can have large files (ie slideshows) without losing quality. Such a place where you could upload something like that might exist, but it certainly wont be free.

Show It software is fun- Juan turned me on to that too. I just didn't want to pay for expensive software when I didn't know how much I'd use it. You can accomplish the same thing in Movie Maker (but it's windows so that doesn't help you much) because it let's you "see" the beat of the music, but you're still doing it manually.

OK, I guess this was more of an informative post than a helping post. Sorry I couldn't do better!

There is an option for movie maker to do it automatically. It's not as good as what you can do manually though.

What about adobe premiere? There is also adobe premiere elements. I think you can get it for $40 or less. It's often bundled with photoshop elements. I haven't confirmed this, but I'm pretty sure it does the music thing too. I know the have photoshop for macs so i'd guess they'd have premier. Again, I haven't checked on this.

For all you PC users- you should have movie maker already on you computer. It's a lot of fun. I suggest an $8 add on called rehan pan zoom effects.

#12 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
    • 1,565 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:14 PM

ya.. all those video places are going to compress the video into a flash file which will reduce the quailty no matter what size the photos are when you make your video. if you cant find a place to host it or dont know how you can send me the file and i can host it on my site and it wouldnt be linked form my site so you could be sure that only the people you want to share the URL with would get to see it..

#13 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 25 February 2008 - 09:44 PM

I'm home now and I didn't bookmark it like I thought. Sorry. I'll keep looking and post if I find it cheaper than $250

#14 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
      • 812 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:10 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Raeka
        I'm home now and I didn't bookmark it like I thought. Sorry. I'll keep looking and post if I find it cheaper than $250
        Thanks anyway Mellisa! I am going to give Movie Maker a try... just add one more thing to the Wedding List!

#15 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:42 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Galit
          Thanks anyway Mellisa! I am going to give Movie Maker a try... just add one more thing to the Wedding List!

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t6873

This might help.

#16 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
          • 248 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:30 PM

Can i ask what you are using this for?? I want to do a video of old pictures of me & my dad during the father daughter dance but am getting charged an outrageous price to do this?? Any suggestions for my situation?
            <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users