ring bearer and no flower girl?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 01:36 PM

OMG your puppy would be the best flower girl! awwww so cute. I still want her ya know!

#12 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
    • 1,016 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 01:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by QuelMoffett
      OMG your puppy would be the best flower girl! awwww so cute. I still want her ya know!
      Maybe you can puppysit while we are getting married. Haha :)

#13 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 11:53 PM

Of course you can have a ring bearer an no flower girl, why not?! DW means the "rules" are thrown out the window.
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#14 nenamono

nenamono
        • 282 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:24 AM

Of course thats ok! Your wedding your rules LOL. I dont think it will look odd. We are also having a ring bearer and no flower girl. FI son will be our ring bearer walking out alone b/c he will be a bit older than most (9 years).

#15 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:34 AM

I think you should ask John. Having no flower girl and a ring bearer is fine, cz like said above - Rules go out the window for a DW! But he might enjoy being the center of attention and walking out alone (if he's anything like his mama!) or he might be more comfortable walking out with Mini. I think that is something that you could totally leavce to figure out until that day, to see what he will be comfortable with. Including children in your wedding, yo have to be prepared for them not to act the way you envisioned them.

#16 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:14 AM

Yes this is all very true, thanks ladies.

#17 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
              • 4,881 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
              • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
              • LocationNew York

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:35 AM

You're totally fine to have a ring bearer without a flower girl. And if you're worried about the reception and him wanting to go to bed early, most hotels can arrange babysitters, so just have one on hand from 9:00 or so. You'll be in good shape.

And for anyone who NEEDS symmetry, FI and I have 5 adorable neices and 6 handsome nephews who would gladly don any outfit for the opportunity to play in a pool in a warm climate.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#18 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
              • 144 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:31 PM

I just found out my flower girl is no longer coming and my wedding is 4 weeks away :( I have two nephews and my fiance has 1 nephew...would it be funny if I made one of them a "flower girl"? lol. We were supposed to only have one ring bearer but last min I found out the two other boys were coming so IDK what to do with the two other ones. Any suggestions? :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users