Online Places to Search for your dress cheaper

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 02:17 PM

I just ran across this bit of info. on The Knot - apparently there is a knottie id set up just to sell dresses! If you look for the knottie id "DressesForSale" you will find it - and it has dresses that people are trying to sell. Not a huge list of options - but worth checking out to see if your dream dress is on there!

#12 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 03:56 AM

Adding two more...

I found the lowest price for my gown at perfectbridal and bought it at RK for 5% less than the lowest quote I received.
      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#13 starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 05:40 AM

Thank you all this is great information!

#14 OneLove

• 86 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 01:07 PM

thanks for sharing ladies...

#15 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 04:17 PM

I was all about finding my dress "used" somewhere else, and I tried - but I couldn't! I think it's agreat resource for those of you that can find the dress of your dreams!

#16 BayBug

• 852 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 08:59 PM

I am all about Sample sales. Top Button and Daily Candy are good sites. Sometimes the knot will let me know about sample sales, but they are usually a little late on notifying me.
              I know that Vera Wang had their HUGE sample in NYC. All the dresses were 75% off and the shoes were super cheap as well. I think they were like $25.

#17 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,680 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
              • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
              • LocationUtah

Posted 02 February 2007 - 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by JANET1111
              I used Netbride - discount bridal gowns, wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses and loooooved them. Saved ~$300 on my Casablanca. And it came 2 months early!
              So Janet are these dresses from NETBRIDE the real deal? or are they knock offs. I think I may go that route as your dress looks fabulous and like you said they were early too. Now if only i could find a cheap seamstress in FL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users